chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Did anyone see this on USA?

If so, what did you think of it?

I was disappointed that the whole show revolved around The Rock's family, with Ric Flair only making out the headline.

I would've liked to have seen the Brisco Brothers & Mae Young also.

Flair's speech was moving, and sadly was heavily edited for time. I enjoyed The Rock coming out and being 'The Great One' also.
Back to top Go down
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Do you know where I can listen to Rick's full speech?
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:43 pm

Sorry, I don't. Probably won't be available until the WWE releases it on DVD.

Otherwise it only might exist in bootleg format.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:49 pm

Ya i was all anoyed on how it looked that the Rock was so happy to be back. And maby he was but still as cena said dont talk unless you represent. And at this point he anint represnting. Or at least make another good movie not some tooth fairy movie damit.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:26 pm

I'm guessing that all the WWE asked USA for was a one hour show...Since was only on from 10-11pm...Was most likely Vince own choice what would air and what wouldn't...He only shows the prime shows has been doing that for the last couple of years....

That was probably what the sponsors would pay the time for is the Rock and Flair....But then those tickets were around 50.00 a piece for the HOF
For the whole show....If they had aired the whole thing they likely wouldn't have sold out the theatre for the night if people could stay home or in a hotel room and watch it from start to finish...
Back to top Go down
ivi
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
ivi

Female Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Especially i dont know the others so i was fine with it!!!So you dont???........IIIIt doooesnt mattttter if you dont!!!!!!!.........!!!hahah
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:35 pm

The Rock's segment seemed to dominate the show, but the actual segment itself was done very good. I enjoyed The Rock's comeback.

Just thought I needed to clarify that.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:23 am

Oh could it be you saw the same thing I did....All the complaining on Rock and his appearance....Guess who wrote his speech sure wasn't the Rock now was it....Geriwitz (sp) not Rock so don't blame Rock for anything that went wrong that night, just one more for the Writers....

No wonder Rock did what he did for his family and flew out the next morning....He probably thinks no matter what I do know one is going to be satisfied : Neutral
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Yeah, I figured I needed to clarify it. There seems to be alot of hate for The Rock floating around, and I didn't want to come across that way.

I think there's ALOT of jealousy against The Rock right now.

I genuinely feel The Rock's movies suck. And I love The Rock.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:39 pm

When I turned it on USA Sat night Rock was already on...Was glad got to see him on there and I didn't think his part was all that bad actually....Probably why they seemed to thin his spot took so long as USA didn't go on till 10pm our time....and they wanted to show him to make the sponsors happy...

You mention Jealousy.... Rolling Eyes grown men...I might add....Rock worked hard to get where he was in the WWE and leave his legacy and what does he get for it just because he had done what he needed to do and moved on.....Oh boo hooo...he can't come back and stick his nose in the door do to prior committments....A lot of them don't come back...

A lot of the ones who came back to say Thanks to Flair...haven't been around either...Yet they signal out the Rock ....Some of these people need to grow up....

And for good sake stop ripping his movies unless you have sat there and watched it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony   WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony
Page 1 of 1