chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vengeance PPV Change

Go down 
+5
Concrete Jesus
traveler
Joshua.2009
Tory88
TheWalkingDead
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Vengeance PPV Change Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:39 am

According to WWE.com, the June Vengeance PPV event will be renamed, Night of Champions.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:47 pm

WTF - Vengeance sounds so much better than 'Night of Champions' - it just sounds like a WCW cast-off name from the 90's. I suppose it hints that it will be ECW, WWE and World Heavyweight champ in a triple threat match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Joshua.2009
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Joshua.2009

Male Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Thats gay to change the name. Just make that the theme not the name.
Back to top Go down
Http://WWW.WWE.COM
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Or you could make it a subtitle?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:21 pm

Think thats the one coming to Dallas in May ....I don't know if its really going to feature the Champions all the champions then I can see changing the title to "Clash of the champions" but that wouldn't really cover it as Vengence....

I mean maybe they decided its time to change up one of them....I live about 200-225 miles out of Dallas...tho doubt I will go in just for that unless something really interesting comes out of it...

I mean it would have to be not just the Brand champs but the US/ IC/ and Tag team champions as well....If its not all of them then its not a true Clash of Champions...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:15 pm

The name change dowsn't bother me, idea behind the PPV is still the same.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:48 pm

I kinda liked Vengeance though it just sounded cooler. If it is going to be called night of champions then i hope they have some champion vs champion matches like a triple threat match with the WHCvsWWECvsECWC no title or not it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:52 pm

y?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:36 pm

Night of Champions is an accurate description of the PPV, so what is the problem? Each championship will be defended so there won't be champ vs. champ matches.
Back to top Go down
DXANDHARDY
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
DXANDHARDY

Male Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Well that is kinda stupid in my opionion i understand i guess changing it to night of champions but still they could have some champion vs champion matches that would sell tickets.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:54 pm

DXANDHARDY wrote:
Well that is kinda stupid in my opionion i understand i guess changing it to night of champions but still they could have some champion vs champion matches that would sell tickets.
The theme of this PPV is all of the titles are defended just like they started to do last year at Vengence. Just as the theme of One Night Stand is all of the matches have stipulations attached like ladder match, cage match, stretcher match, all of those are stuips from last year. 2 Years ago, Cyber Sunday had a Champ vs. Champ. Vs. Champ match. Last years Vengence was called Vengence: Night of Champions. They just took off the Vengence part.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:43 pm

That's a weak new title. I preferred Vengeance.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:45 pm

I would actually prefer Judgement Day have the Night of Champions tag on it because every title is defended, so a judgement on the every champion will be made. But Vengence, I would only understand if the former champ gets a rematch, which isn't the case for all these matches.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Axl wrote:
That's a weak new title. I preferred Vengeance.

the previous title from Vengence 2007 was Vengence; Night of Champions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance PPV Change   Vengeance PPV Change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vengeance PPV Change
Page 1 of 1