chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History

Go down 
+5
Tory88
Ex-Mattitude Follower
traveler
cenaluva
tnalockdownfan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:49 pm

Hey guys, now for those that don't know, Mickie James and Jillian Hall have both wrestled in the Indies, and if you don't believe me, then check'em out for yourselves:

and here they are:

Mickie James' Title History

Former CSWF Women's Champion for CyberSpace Wrestling Federation
Former DCW Women's Champion for Delaware Championship Wrestling
Former ICW Super Juniors Champion for Impact Championship Wrestling
Former PWF Universal Women's Champion for Premier Wrestling Federation
Former SCW Diva Champion for Southern Championship Wrestling
Former UCW Women's Champion for Ultimate Championship Wrestling
Former 2x UWF Women's Champion for Ultimate Wrestling Federation
4x WWE Women's Champion for World Wrestling Entertainment

She has also wrestled for TNA, ROH and OVW

Well the only title she has yet to hold is the NWA World Women's Championship and the TNA Knockout Championship

Jillian Hall's Title History

Former BWCW Women's Champion for Blue Water Championship Wrestling
Former CIW Indy Women's Champion for Canadian International Wrestling
Former FEW Women's Champion for Frontier Elite Wrestling
Former HPW Cruiserweight Champion and a Former HPW Ladies' Champion for Hoosier Pro Wrestling
Former MCW Mid-American Champion for Mid-States Championship Wrestling
Former PGWA Champion for Professional Girl Wrestling Association
Former SSW Women's Champion for Southern States Wrestling
Former SWF Women's Champion & a Former 2x SWF Tag-Team Champion
with Randy "The King" Allen and Pyro for Superstar Wrestling Federation

and she has yet to hold the WWE Women's Championship, the NWA World Women's Championship and the TNA Knockout Championship

and those are the title histories of Mickie James and Jillian Hall

Well guys, there's your proof. Very Happy

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cenaluva
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
cenaluva

Female Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:51 pm

wow thats alot of belts
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:54 pm

It sure is!

It comes to show you how successful they were in the Indies!
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:50 am

Have to ask....With Jillian Hall having that kind of Wrestling history why aren't they using her more in the ring instead of that stupid Comic relief singing of hers...
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:00 am

Because WWE's main focus is sports entertainment rather than pure wrestling.
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:08 am

hey if she can wrestle then why not let her do it...Instead of a bunch of these Eye Candy that can't wrestle at all....
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:28 am

That's why Jim Cornette says that the WWE has become Sports Entertainment instead of Professional Wrestling!

and it all started in the Attitude Era!

and plus, Jillian Hall is a great wrestler, but she's NO Lisa Edelstein from House when it comes to putting on a Comedy Act!

Jillian Hall is better off in the Indies, ROH, NWA and of course TNA!
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:52 am

traveler wrote:
hey if she can wrestle then why not let her do it...Instead of a bunch of these Eye Candy that can't wrestle at all....

That's the WWE way - value beauty over braun. it shouldn't happen, but it does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:25 am

Well here's something else:

Last Night when Mickie James def. Beth Phoenix w/a roll-up, the crowd in London were not too much into it, I guess that's the WWE's way of trying to be serious about Women's Wrestling, but that match last night was TERRIBLE!

and plus, most people like TNA's Women's Division better b/c of the wrestling and not the T&A Type of Match, but I think that the WWE is trying to turn Candice into the next Trish Stratus and Mickie James into the next Lita or Trish and Maria into the next Stacy Keibler and plus, they're trying to make Beth Phoenix the next Chyna or Jazz, but that will NEVER work!
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:33 am

I don't think the WWE values Beauty over Braun. They released Christy Hemme, Krystal Marshall, Gail Kim, and Brooke Adams. All of which were beautiful. Especially Brooke...but that is besides the point, I think that they need to scrap the diva search and let women who want to train to be wrestlers get in there. I have always said Candice and Trish are the perfect combination of beauty and ability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:42 am

Well I don't think that is going to happen!

Let me say this to you:

The whole Diva Search was basically the idea of Stephanie McMahon Levesque!

I mean hey, I'm not a fan of Candice or Trish, but I do respect them as human beings and I do like Candice better when she was a valet for both her Good Friends Victoria and Torrie Wilson, but as far as the Diva Search goes, listen to this from former WWE Diva Ivory!

Here's what she said about the Diva Search:

"I can say this publicly now that I’m on the outside! I think it stinks, is insulting to women, the “diva” contestants, the wrestling fans, the mainstream WWE audience, and I especially think that WWE is being down right irresponsible to display “diva acts” in front of a live audience who are paying to participate in a wrestling show (and who have brought their kids who like John Cena and Chris Benoit). Kids don’t know how to digest the awkward “acts” that the Diva contestants do in bikinis…in a wrestling ring! Shouldn’t adults be able to watch this on Playboy Channel when they feel the urge? There’s a reason why Barnum & Bailey Circus sticks to clowns and jugglers and the occasional g-string wearing trapeze artist. They run a family show, like I wish WWE could be again."

So guys, what do you think about that?

I mean hey, it worked w/Christy Hemme, but as far as Ashley goes, I don't think she's in-ring wrestling material!
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:45 am

They may have sacked all of those people, but look at the crappy talent they still have because of their looks. Kelly Kelly, Layla and maria are just a few.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:13 pm

That's right!

I mean Scott D'Amore who's in TNA as an agent said during an interview when she was training Christy Hemme that WWE focus more on their looks!

I mean, look @ Batista, he's in the WWE b/c of his muscles and look @ Candice, Ashley, Maria and Kelly Kelly:

Instead of them being valets, they are forced to wrestle in the ring w/o the right proper training!

and also, Candice being the Women's Champion to me was a joke!

and that's the way I see it!
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:29 pm

Choosing wrestlers on looks and not ability will one day be the downfall of WWE - and it will be McMahons own fault. he'll have no-one to blame, although God knows he'll try.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:35 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:

Jillian Hall is better off in the Indies, ROH, NWA and of course TNA!
Not if she wants to make a good living.

stl311 wrote:
I don't think the WWE values Beauty over Braun. They released Christy Hemme, Krystal Marshall, Gail Kim, and Brooke Adams. All of which were beautiful. Especially Brooke...but that is besides the point, I think that they need to scrap the diva search and let women who want to train to be wrestlers get in there. I have always said Candice and Trish are the perfect combination of beauty and ability.
Christy pissed the hell out of me, I'm so glad she's gone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:40 pm

Well I like both Jillian Hall and Christy Hemme and I am giving them a chance and I love'em both!

and plus, I read that Victoria and Trish along with Finlay were upset with WWE over the firing of Christy Hemme and she was improving, but the WWE just don't care.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:28 pm

I think Hall has fairly good skills to be able to develop, but the WWE are ruining her with her gimmick.

I liked Hemme, she had a lot of potential, but the WWE ruined her with too many matches that imply sexual arousal as opposed to wrestling skill and her assosciation with Eugene. I thought it was quite good when she was a valet for LOD though. She is quite good with the 'Rock & Rave infection', but her gimmick is annoying. She is a good valet, but she needs to have a chance to develop her wrestling skills properly.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Well don't you worry Tory88, she is still training and she is also wrestling in the indies, but just so you know:

The reason why Christy Hemme hasn't been wrestling for a while is b/c she claimed that she suffered a concussion @ the hands of Awesome Kong!

and so that's why she hasn't wrestled much, but hopefully she's better!

Tory88 wrote:
Choosing wrestlers on looks and not ability will one day be the downfall of WWE - and it will be McMahons own fault. he'll have no-one to blame, although God knows he'll try.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Vince McMahon along with his Daughter Stephanie NEEDS to go back to focusing more on their TALENT and NOT on their looks!
Back to top Go down
wwefan024
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:42 am

wow, Jillian is a better wrestler than i thought
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Chosing Womans wrestlers totally based on looks isn't going to be the downfall of the WWE, but it isn't a good thinng either. I don't want to see The Awesom Kong in the WWE, but just hiring models who will get naked is not what I want either. WWE has a few good Woman wrestlers and it is time to focus on them now. After this weeks Raw, it seems that they will.
Mickie James, Pheonix, Melina, Jillian Hall, Victoria and even Candice has become an ok wrestler, given time should could be very good. Trish wasn't a good wrestler when she first came to the WWE and she did okay..
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:49 pm

Well I'm still not a fan of Trish or Candice though!

I'd rather choose anything, but RAW!

and also, Mickie James did not deserve to win the Women's Title b/c she has not been on RAW in months and they haven't build-up a feud like they did with Trish and Victoria back in 2002!

and also, whenever I see Degrading Matches on RAW, SD! or ECW I turn the TV off and play a CD!

I don't go for T&A Matches!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:27 pm

They stopped the Mickie/Pheonix feud in favor of that Bunny Match shit and now they are back on track....They did build a feud brother, do you even watch Raw?
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:50 pm

I'm a mark for Melina and Jillian Hall!

Jillian deserves the Women's Championship!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History   Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mickie James and Jillian Hall's Title History
Page 1 of 1