chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Betrayal of Joey Styles

Go down 
+5
Jeff 4ever
tnalockdownfan
traveler
ladymahogany
Tory88
9 posters

Do you agree with Joey Styles being replaced by Mike Adamle?
Yes
Betrayal of Joey Styles Vote_lcap22%Betrayal of Joey Styles Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
No
Betrayal of Joey Styles Vote_lcap78%Betrayal of Joey Styles Vote_rcap
 78% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Betrayal of Joey Styles Empty
PostSubject: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:37 pm

Joey Styles, staple of ECW announcing for many years, has been replaced by Mike Adamle - a man who believes the WWE is the WWF and botches just about every line.

My opinion on the matter is WWE is trying to destroy ECW - and through this it is succeeding. I see this as a malicious act that will truly screw over ECW. I feel so strongly on the issue I have written to the WWE in complaint, if anyone knows of anything else I can do let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:11 am

There is no way he should have been replaced. I don't know how that can even be disputed.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:46 am

Someone put yes: who was that?
Back to top Go down
traveler
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
traveler

Female Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:39 pm

I just read something on Scoop...regarding Joey Styles and being switched for Mike Addemy....

From what it reads there was no heat with Joey Styles and the company. The deal is that Mike is getting a pretty lucrative Salary and they need to do more with him then they are....So they moved him to Play by Play for ECW.....

Joey to a sense is getting a better deal...He is moving to take charge of the WWE.com which is clearly more responsiblity positition....It is not like there kicking him out the door or anything its more like he is moving up with the company....So I don't really believe he is being Betrayed by anything....
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:43 pm

Well Styles does have only 2 more years left in his WWE contract!
Back to top Go down
Jeff 4ever
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Jeff 4ever

Male Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Nah, I Like Joey Styles as the ECW announcer. In my opinion Tazz and Joey Styles were the best announcer team.
Back to top Go down
Axl
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Axl

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:07 pm

Absolutely not.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:15 am

traveler wrote:
I just read something on Scoop...regarding Joey Styles and being switched for Mike Addemy....

From what it reads there was no heat with Joey Styles and the company. The deal is that Mike is getting a pretty lucrative Salary and they need to do more with him then they are....So they moved him to Play by Play for ECW.....

Joey to a sense is getting a better deal...He is moving to take charge of the WWE.com which is clearly more responsiblity positition....It is not like there kicking him out the door or anything its more like he is moving up with the company....So I don't really believe he is being Betrayed by anything....

He's still working under somebody on WWE.com.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Adamle makes a lot of money and I see why WWE wants him to do more and it is great for Styles that hs has the new title in the WWE, but I don't think that Adamle will be annoucing long and Styles will have both jobs, the net thing and ECW annoucer and most everyone has a boss.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:53 pm

Obviously not. Mike Adamle sucks. Plain and simple. I'm happy nothing really bad happened to Styles but, he should still be ECW commentator. Simply because he is the best. At least in my opinion. Im ust hoping that Mike Adamle continues to suck and we get Styles back.
Back to top Go down
wwegilmoregirl
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
wwegilmoregirl

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:14 am

I also think that Adamle sucks. i think they should bring Joey Styles back to commentating with Tazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betrayal of Joey Styles   Betrayal of Joey Styles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betrayal of Joey Styles
Page 1 of 1