chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Wicked One
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08   Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Okay I'm not here to fight or insult you and I'm not trying to be a smart-ass. If you don't like WWE then why do you feel the need to come on here and tell everyone about it. You don't like WWE but yet you are in every topic on here. I don't like TNA at all so I don't talk about it. You should do like I do with TNA, don't like it, don't watch it, don't talk about it.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08   Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:31 am

Well I like the WWE's past when they had TRUE Wrestling!

and also, if I wanted to talk about the WWE and share my facts and opinions, I'll do it on some other wrestling forum!

and you know something else?

You guys are not worth fighting for!

I will continue to watch the WWE, b/c I like to see guys that I look up to:

CM Punk, Shelton Benjamin, The Hardys, London & Kendrick, and Divas like Jillian Hall, Melina, Victoria: TRUE Athletes that gives the fans what they want, but yet they don't get the credit that they truly deserve!

and also, I will go to the TNA Section and also share my thoughts on the WWE and what's better than the WWE and if I want to talk about WCW's past and stuff then I will go on the other wrestling section!

So no, I will watch the WWE, but mainly for SD! and RAW b/c I like the TRUE Athletes that don't get any credit!

and plus, I like to share my opinions, that if you guys would accept my opinions and I will respect yours!

I want to put all of this nonsense behind us, that's all!
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08   Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:08 am

This thread is about Smackdown ratings. Get back on topic or it will be locked.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08   Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:35 am

Exactly ladymahagony!

I'm trying to stay on topic!

Well just to let you all know, Michael "P.S." Hayes has been suspended from the SD! Creative Team for 60 days, meaning that after Backlash, it's gonna be a whole different direction for SD!

Hopefully, they'll pull some ratings....if done right!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08   Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:00 am

Source: PWInsider.com

WWE has suspended creative team member Michael Hayes for 60 days due to an incident that took place in Florida during the course of Wrestlemania weekend. Hayes, the head writer of the SmackDown brand, allegedly made explicit and insulting comments in public towards SmackDown star Mark Henry.

At first, WWE tried to keep the suspension quiet. People who inquired were told that Hayes on vacation. However, when word got out about the incident with Henry, it was revealed that Hayes is suspended.

Hayes has been with the WWE creative team longer than almost anybody in the company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08   Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smackdown! Ratings Drop for 4/18/08
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2