chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!

Go down 
+4
Tory88
Sykesy
babaganoosh
tnalockdownfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Empty
PostSubject: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:47 am

Hey guys, listen up:

According to Wrestling Observer, WWE has contacted Mick Foley and wants to use him as an announcer on Smackdown.

The Observer story didn't mention whether Foley is interested in the job. There's also no word as to whether he would replace Jonathan Coachman or serve as the third man on the broadcast team. How funny is it that WWE wants to make an announcing change and it apparently doesn't involve Mike Adamle?

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:23 pm

And so do I. Just wish someone could come in and save me from Adamle.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:25 pm

I quite like the idea, Foley is one of the top men in the industry on the mic and would really add a whole funny sadistic thing to the show. I dont think hed be like jbl always teasing cole but i think if someone botched or soemthing he would piss himself. Hopefully Foley accepts and we see him on smackdown cause this could work really well
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:01 pm

I just hope he doesn't take a serious approach to the commentating though, he needs to keep the upbeat fun personality of Mick Foley.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:05 pm

Should be funny, but he should be replacing Adamle. I can't deny being overjoyed - Foley was my hero when I was younger!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Well Foley once did commentary for ECW One Night Stand I back in 2005 and I LOVED it.

and plus, I have it on DVD and IMO, it was BETTER than One Night Stand II.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:40 pm

I never got to hear Foley as an commentator so I'm really rooting for this. Honestly I really dislike Coach as a commentator. He's alright and unlike Mike Adamle I can stand him. It doesn't take a genuis to figure out that Foley would be much better than Coach. If this happens I'll be really glad. Now all WWE needs to do is bring back Styles instead of Mike. Or use Coach as commentator on ECW instead of Mike Adamle. I'd much prefer Styles but, anyone beats Adamle.
Back to top Go down
jacob123372
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
jacob123372

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Y2J X wrote:
I never got to hear Foley as an commentator so I'm really rooting for this. Honestly I really dislike Coach as a commentator. He's alright and unlike Mike Adamle I can stand him. It doesn't take a genuis to figure out that Foley would be much better than Coach. If this happens I'll be really glad. Now all WWE needs to do is bring back Styles instead of Mike. Or use Coach as commentator on ECW instead of Mike Adamle. I'd much prefer Styles but, anyone beats Adamle.

ya insted maybe they should just put mike on heat so no one has to lsiten to him and put foley on smackdown and coach on ecw
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:56 pm

He did do well at ONS 2005 - hopefully it comes to fruition.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:36 am

OOH Foley commentating would be great! Hope they don't kick Coach out though hes not that bad when it comes to the announcing table i actually prefer him to Cole and definately Adamle who as stopped me from watching TNA. Now i have to miss watching John Morrison compete. He really is a good wrestler
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:13 am

RUFFLES wrote:
OOH Foley commentating would be great! Hope they don't kick Coach out though hes not that bad when it comes to the announcing table i actually prefer him to Cole and definately Adamle who as stopped me from watching TNA. Now i have to miss watching John Morrison compete. He really is a good wrestler

If it really gets to you watch it on mute.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 4ever
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Jeff 4ever

Male Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:56 am

I agree they should put Foley replacimg Adamle
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:23 pm

Hey guys, it is comfirmed:

Mick Foley will debut on color commentary for SmackDown tonight at Backlash. At the pay-per-view, the Hardcore Legend will call the World Heavyweight Championship Match between title holder Undertaker and Edge, as well as the other SmackDown matches, alongside Michael Cole.

Foley first took the microphone at One Night Stand 2005 when he joined WWE.com's Joey Styles at the announcers' table. The three-time WWE Champion brings invaluable in-ring and out-of-the-squared circle experience to SmackDown's team.

Don't miss Foley's debut tonight on Backlash at 8/7 CT only on pay-per-view.

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!   WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE wants Mick Foley to replace Coach on SD!
Page 1 of 1