chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair

Go down 
+2
tnalockdownfan
Concrete Jesus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Empty
PostSubject: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:05 pm

For anyone who gives a damn what Steiner says about anyone, here is an interview.
BaltimoreSun.com
Quote :
Kevin Eck of BaltimoreSun.com has an interview with TNA wrestler Scott Steiner, and he doesn't hold back on a number of topics. He talks about why his WWE run wasn't successful, who should take the blame for the demise of WCW, his injury in Puerto Rico last year, his upcoming match at TNA Sacrifice with Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle, and more. On wrestlers showing respect to Ric Flair on his farewell night on Raw, Steiner said it's written in the show. "It’s written in the show. They have to show up. It's just like if they tell you to go out there and do a match. They had to go out there and pretend like they respect the guy. The only guys that do are Triple H and Shawn Michaels. They’re three peas in a pod – three guys who couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag. They’re three of the biggest [wusses] that have ever been in the sport. And they’re all friends – imagine that. They all come from the same mold. They were never athletes and the way they got things done was behind closed doors and backstabbing people." Steiner also added that people in WWE are miserable. "I’ll tell you right now: People up there are miserable. Both times that I went up there, it was the most screwed-up place I've ever been."
Here is the whole thing if you want to see it http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wrestling/blog/2008/05/qa_with_scott_steiner.html

Goldberg got one of the best deals anyone has ever had. He worked Raw and PPV and very few house shows, so that is not true,and Goldberg had a World Title run, but I don't know why I am getting worked up over another bitter shoot on a former employer interveiw. As long as Stiener is happy putting over people for the rest of his career, good for him, but he is not relavant to me anymore...He go a huge push when he came to the WWE, but people just didn't care about him...If he really wants to tell the truth, he should mention that..
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:14 pm

I agree with EVERYTHING that Scott Steiner said.

God Bless Him!
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:19 pm

Haha, HBK was never an athlete? He's one of the most athletic guys out there. Not everything is about muscles. He's got the agility, flexibility and stamina added onto whatever wrestling talent he has. Steiner on the other hand has 0 agility or flexibility and his stamina will never be tested because he'll never have a near 1 hour match with anyone unlike HBK vs Cena.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:20 pm

1 hour of HBK vs. Cena made me and my friends from another site turn the TV off.

That match was SO boring.

I look up to The Steiner Brothers from the NWA, WCW, WWF and TNA.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:23 pm

Are you fucking kidding me? That HBK vs Cena match was probably the match of the year, and it was on Raw. You need to fuckin break out of your bias because I hate Cena too, but I can at least appreciate a quality match even if it's not someone I like.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:47 pm

No Way, baba!

WWE STINKS!

and so do Cena and HBK!
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Hah, see, you talk about liking wrestling, but you wouldn't know a good wrestling match if it hit you in the face. Just because something stinks, doesn't mean they don't have their moments. The Minnesota Timberwolves suck, but they still get an occasional win and they played well for at least that one game. But your logic is saying that if a team sucks, they should never win.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:09 pm

Babaganoosh, WWE IS WORSE!

and you know what?

Maybe I'll stay off this site until this site gets better.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:24 pm

So what if WWE is worse? Did you not even read my post? Even the worst has their victories, even if it's few and far between, but you still can't get that through your head.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Babaganoosh, me and my friends from another site are NOT WWE fans.

FORGET THE WWE and plus, I don't listen to people like you.

I don't let people like you mislead me and plus, I have Jesus.

DO YOU?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Quite frankly, you don't listen to anyone and that's why nobody listens to you either.

You think just because Cena had a good match that I'm trying to mislead you?

You have Jesus, I don't. Religion is just a tool to indoctrinate the masses, and you've bought into it much like a lot of the other propaganda that have apparently lead you the right way. You see, that right there, was an opinion, not a fact. You can disagree, but that's what I think, and that's not necessarily the truth, but that's what an opinion is.
Back to top Go down
Tory88
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Tory88

Male Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:22 am

Erm...HBK is not an athlete? Rick Flair is a wuss? Triple H couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag? Well, All three have put on spectacular matches, going for more than an hour in the most vicious types of matchs - this sounds like bitterness to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:06 am

babaganoosh wrote:
Quite frankly, you don't listen to anyone and that's why nobody listens to you either.

You think just because Cena had a good match that I'm trying to mislead you?

You have Jesus, I don't. Religion is just a tool to indoctrinate the masses, and you've bought into it much like a lot of the other propaganda that have apparently lead you the right way. You see, that right there, was an opinion, not a fact. You can disagree, but that's what I think, and that's not necessarily the truth, but that's what an opinion is.

TNAguy is a fuckin tool. I watched HHH vs. Stiener at the Royal Rumble 2003 just so I could have the match fresh in my mind when I came back to this thread and I can tell you that the majority of the WWE fans could care less about Stiener. They didn't care about his lame offense of his push ups....HHH was the clear heel in that match and did everything he could do to put Steiner over, but the WWE fans just didn't care about Stiener. You could almost hear a pin drop when he hit his signature moves like the elbowdrop/push ups thing and his 2 suplex's that he doesn't even throw that well..HHH did not drop the belt that night but he did take a vicious ass kicking, he was a bloody mess and he had 2 black eyes, but the fans just didn't care about Stiener. Watch the video TNAguy and you will see that what I am telling you is the truth about his WWE run, but you don't do "truth". You do what ever you want to call your post....delusional fiction is what you do.

HBK is one of the greatest athlete to ever wrestle and to say otherwise is just stupid...Stiener is not an athlete, he is a Muscle and Fitness cover with less personality and charisma....He could not draw in the WWE and he blames that on his push when the truth is no one cared...No one cared when he feuded with La Restance, no one cared one he feud with Test over Stacy, no one cared when he turned heel, and no one missed him when he was released...

Monday Night Raw topped Nitro in the ratings and WCW was doomed from then on..Steiner can bitch about what happened when Vince bought out WCW. He can blame it on TBS, he can blame Bieschoff, he can blame Ted Turner, but Vince dominated WCW and Stiener is just pissed off that he couldn't do anything about it...His "freaks and his peaks" could not save WCW and he is obviously very bitter about it...Vince bought and killed the competition and Stiener can't seem to live with that.

If as many WWE talents are as unhappy as Stiener says that are, they would just leave, but he doesn't know what he is talking about...Steiner is a bitter, has been period.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:29 pm

WWE fans like you is the reason why Pro Wrestling is bad.

and plus, Thank GOD that I'm not a WWE fan.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:34 pm

Steiner is just pissed because he got released, Triple H can fight for damn sure and HBK is athletic. And I have something that neither God nor TNALDF has. I've met Rick Steiner, and he has said his brother holds ill will towards WWE because he was released. Steiner just needs to shut the hell up and go back to tagging with his brother. Saying Ric Flair is a wuss is like saying TNALDF has never went to church.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Well I do go to church, but I visit churches nowadays and I have faith in god, but you got hypocrites in the churches these days.

and also, I would LOVE to see The Steiner Brothers wrestle The World's Greatest Tag Team.

Now THAT would be a GREAT match.

and let me be honest with you all:

When Scott Steiner won the WCW World Heavyweight Title and even when he became Big Poppa Pump, I didn't like his heel character nor did I like him holding a lead pipe.

Now I do like him teaming up with his brother and FYI, they are the NWA Mid-Altantic World Tag Team Champions, but when he came to TNA, I couldn't believe it, and when Sting told Jay Lethal to go after the NWA World Heavyweight Title, he did just that, but he didn't win the belt b/c of Scott Steiner.

Now I wanted to see Scott Steiner wrestle Brock Lesnar and would've been a good match, but instead, he chose to go to RAW and I was disappointed.

Now, yo ucan bash me all you want, but I didn't like it when he gave Stacy Keibler a Belly-to-Belly Suplex and plus, I was SO glad that he didn't get the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

and also, Booker T. to me is a BETTER singles wrestler than Scott Steiner and I hope that you all can respect my opinion on this and even though, I'm not a WWE Fan and a TRUE Fan of TNA, doesn't mean that this is a fact, it's my opinion and I'm going to stick with it.

and I respect Rick Steiner and here's something else:

He's still close friends w/STING and Goldberg and he's been in the Pro Wrestling Business for 25 years.

and let me add this:

Now I know some of you may not like Kevin Nash, but give the man some credit here:

He helped lead Samoa Joe to the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and he has also helped lead Jay Lethal to the TNA X Division Championship, but @ least he hasn't screwed anybody as of yet and plus, he was the one that helped put together the Motor City Machine Guns (even though some people think that they are a strange Tag Team, but they're good though).

Now when Kevin Nash and Scott Steiner were in WCW, whenever it came to one on one competition, I've always routed for Kevin Nash b/c it's simple:

He was the better man over Scott Steiner and that's a fact right there.

Plus, when he wrestled Booker T. for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, he helped put over Booker T. and they have mutual respect for each other, but don't expect to see a match between Joe and Nash anytime soon for now that is.
Back to top Go down
Slash
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Slash

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:04 am

This is just another bitter interview by steiner. He's just another Ex-WCW Ex-WWE guys who are bitter about Vince, HHH, and HBK being more successful then themselves. Fricken saying HBK isn't athletic, he's in his forties and can still be just as energetic as he was in his earlier years. He still can kick up. He's one of the best athletes and all around personalities ever.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:27 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:

Now I know some of you may not like Kevin Nash, but give the man some credit here:

He helped lead Samoa Joe to the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and he has also helped lead Jay Lethal to the TNA X Division Championship, but @ least he hasn't screwed anybody as of yet and plus, he was the one that helped put together the Motor City Machine Guns (even though some people think that they are a strange Tag Team, but they're good though).
Nah, I don't give people credit because of kayfabe situations. Why don't you give credit to HHH for beating Cena so Cena couldn't win?

tnalockdownfan wrote:

*sigh* that's not a fact...
Back to top Go down
Slash
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Slash

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:38 pm

Kevin Nash was funny with the PCS stuff. Thats due in part to Austin Starr and Alex Shelly and others.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:20 pm

I'm glad that we can agree about that Slash. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:16 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
tnalockdownfan wrote:

Nah, I don't give people credit because of kayfabe situations. Why don't you give credit to HHH for beating Cena so Cena couldn't win?

tnalockdownfan wrote:

*sigh* that's not a fact...

He doesn't know what "fact" means..Talking to him is liking talking to a mental patient with paranoid, delusional, conspiracy theories.. TNAguy, taking your fucking lithium already..
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:21 pm

I don't take no kind of medicine Concrete, and didn't you see our last post?

I agreed with Slash about Kevin Nash being funny.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:24 pm

Maybe you should take some medication and I did see that you think Nash is funny.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:26 pm

No way Concrete, there is nothing wrong with me.

and besides, I'm over it.

I'm trying to stay on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:28 pm

Crazy people don't know they are crazy. I have study physiology and you have a very serious problem..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair   Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steiner Takes Aim At HBK, Triple H & Flair
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next