chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Honky Tonk Man Injured

Go down 
+4
Bazzinator
babaganoosh
Ex-Mattitude Follower
TheWalkingDead
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Honky Tonk Man Injured Empty
PostSubject: Honky Tonk Man Injured   Honky Tonk Man Injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:45 pm

Honky Tonk Man was telling people this past week that he wasn't sure he'd be able to wrestle at Cyber Sunday if voted in. Earlier in the year, he had a severe finger injury, which may eventually need surgery. A photo recently surfaced online of Honky Tonk Man showing his badly injured finger and it's still scarred and in bad shape. Outside an indy show, he and another guy swung guitars at each other at the same time and the other guy hit the neck of Honky's guitar as well as his finger. Honky Tonk Man got 18 stitches put in and claimed he nearly lost the finger.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Honky Tonk Man Injured   Honky Tonk Man Injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:56 pm

Ehh, not too bothered. I want Goldust to win the vote to face Santino Marella anyway. This could just be a work to build up a storyline for the match and make people vote Honky like what happened with HBK back at the first Taboo Tuesday. Although Shawn was legitimately injured back then.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Honky Tonk Man Injured   Honky Tonk Man Injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:46 pm

I'm still very much under the suspicion that the voting is fixed anyway, so I'm sure if WWE knows how legitamate the injury is, they can always swing the votes so that he doesn't win.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Honky Tonk Man Injured   Honky Tonk Man Injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:57 pm

if his injured and he gets the votes itll prob be Hassy Tonk Man
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Honky Tonk Man Injured   Honky Tonk Man Injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:30 pm

Well the voting is rigged now...they are doing it just to make money. And Austin will be the special guest referee, I guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Honky Tonk Man Injured   Honky Tonk Man Injured Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:44 am

Well if he doesnt get voted in then to be hoest i wont eb very happy. I really wanted to see the "King fo the intercontinetal Title" come abck and hand it to santino. Either way Goldust will be a good fill in
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Honky Tonk Man Injured   Honky Tonk Man Injured Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:49 pm

Come on, people, it is that obvious: it's only a way to use Charlie Haas at the PPV!

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper --> "Rowdy" Charly Piper

Goldust --> GoldHaas

Honky Tonk Man -->.....I don't have a name for the gimmick yet.

But I think you know where I'm going with that. Plus, it saves Vince lots of trouble when you think about it. The only one that I could see legit appear at the show would be Piper. Goldust already no-showed a Saturday Night's Main Event last year and Honky Tonk is injured. I wouldn't be shocked though if the real Hot Rod showed up and beat Santino to claim his 2nd Intercontinental title (this would have to be the record for the longest gap between two stints with the same title)
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Honky Tonk Man Injured   Honky Tonk Man Injured Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:54 pm

I was really hoping for Goldust but it really seams like Piper might come. Anyways for Honky Tonk Man it could be

Hassy Tonk Man

Honky Hass Man
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honky Tonk Man Injured   Honky Tonk Man Injured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honky Tonk Man Injured
Page 1 of 1