chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly

Go down 
+4
MIGHTY BOOSH
IAmRuffles[Original]
money
Sykesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Empty
PostSubject: Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly   Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:27 am

PWInsider.com is reporting that although Karen Angle's pics and bio still remain on the TNA website, she is in fact finished with the company. TNA's latest DVD, "Knocked Out," features Karen on the cover, and while the DVD continues its media blitz her profile is expected to remain on the company's website. Once the DVD hype subsides, her info is expected to be taken down.

f4wonline.com is reporting that the TNA Impact video game is continuing its trend of poor sales. The game has not produced nearly as many sales as both TNA and Midway Games has initially hoped. Midway Games lost double what they expected during the third quarter. The company projected losses of $34 million, but now expect to lose $64 million in the quarter. Midway hoped the TNA video game would help save the quarter. Midway canceled two licenses, but spared TNA for the time being. It's being said that sales for the TNA "iMPACT!" video game have not been good at all and the feeling is that if sales continue to disappoint during the holiday season, there will be no future TNA video game releases from Midway. Midway Games is currently struggling as a company, and the fear is that even if the Impact video game sales increase during the holiday season, the company may still go out of business leaving no possibility for another TNA game to be produced. PCMag.com posted an article with a headline reading "Midway Games Fighting for Its Life," which you can read at the following link: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2333168,00.asp
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly   Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:16 am

Iknew that the TNA game wouldent do good
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly   Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:34 am

Sad! I wanted to buy it Sad But looks like it won't make its way here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
MIGHTY BOOSH
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
MIGHTY BOOSH

Male Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly   Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:05 am

To be honest its Midways own fault that they're failing
The TNA game could have been great, in a game reveiw it was said that ultimate x alone could be a Smackdown beater
but TNA Impact had too many glitches, Midway really should have gotten these sorted, with out these i'd probably have gotten it, hell its safe to say alot of people would.

The game could have been great but it barley works
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnawrestling.com
whychriswhy
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
whychriswhy

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly   Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:19 am

I heard it was glitchy, in a big way, and some people I know, on Xbox 360, only bought it for the achievements. But that's just one platform, Midway should patch up the games, then it might do better, and the holiday season is coming up, as was mentioned in an earlier post so it MAY do slightly better, but people can just borrow games, so sales will go down, as people get more friends.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly   Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:35 pm

The TNA game is one of the better games I've ever played. Dont believe people who say it sucks. They are way wrong. CAW is a thousand times better than Smackdown games has been. Gameplay is pretty damn good. Again, better than smackdown. Yes, even with the lack of alot of moves the gameplay can be and is better. The roster is fun as hell to play as. The Arena's are very well done, especially Japan. Story is better than any smackdown game every has had.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly   Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:28 pm

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Impact is better than Smackdown, not even close. However, yes, it is extremely glitchy and I even had to start all over again after unlocking everything because for some unknown reason, my data was deleted (and I swear that I didn't delete anything on my memory card). But other than that, I think it's way more fun to play with friends. Once you catch the drift with the control, you can do everything you want. Ultimate X matches are awesome.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly   Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:04 pm

Playing as Don West in ultimate X matches are even better.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly   Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:00 pm

It's weird. I tried getting it in Montreal and it was sold out. It looks really good and I want it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly   Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karen Angle's TNA Status, Impact Video Game Still Selling Poorly
Page 1 of 1