chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment. Empty
PostSubject: Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment.   Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:46 am

Well on The Music Crib (Great forum) there is this guy called "xNICKYURINEx" and he has this sort of column and its actually quite a good read. basically if anyone has an issue they can PM there issue and ill answer it in the thread once a week. You can ask as many as you like and you may remain anonymous.

What im trying to acheive is a few things, Solving issues, Intrest and humour.

So for example here is a question with my answer to it.

Q. I Currently am at College and i have two Room mates who wont shut there yaps. Basically i cant study due to it, I ask them to be quiet but they just dont listen. What do i do?

A. Well firstly get an Ipod or MP3. Shove it in your ears and turn it up so you dont here them lol but an alternative would be to request some new room mates or talk to the dorm co ordinator.

Q. I know my girlfriend is cheating on me but i just cannot prove it to myself. there are so many little things like for example when i ask her where she is going she replies with "Dont worry" or "To visit my friends". How do i prove that she is cheating on me.

A. What sort of question is this. I guess your the type of guy who searches her car for a loose bra or a Cd which she doesnt own. Or maybe your always looking at her cellphone seeing who has given her messages. or are you the type of guy that looks in her handbag lookign for clues and expecting the guys dick to be inside there. Seriously just cut the shit and ask her, dont hesitate cause then it wont be solved.

Basically like that, they dont need to be that personal but yeah, Also i dont care if there bullshit. Just as long as this thread gets interest

Last edited by Sykesy on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment.   Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:52 am

Great Idea i'll totally read it and contribute aswelll nice job sykesy/TIC
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment.   Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 am

Thanks Mate, Hopefully this isnt what your thread was going to be like. Anyway feel free to PM me some questions. i dont care if there made up either lol
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment.   Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:17 am

Hey, I accidentally messed up with a Coke bottle. Can you help me? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment.   Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:18 am

Firstly what??

And its meant to be through PM
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment.   Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:13 am

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment.   Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sykesy's weekly problem solving segment.
Page 1 of 1