chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here

Go down 
+11
Inah
tnalockdownfan
C-Makaveli
TheRealFan
Bek
steffiebaby140
Sykesy
babaganoosh
Ex-Mattitude Follower
stl311
StuffOfLegends
15 posters
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Empty
PostSubject: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:14 pm

So what did you think of the election. I'm still sad Ron Paul didn't win but whatever. What is your thoughts on Obama.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Indifferent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Boring.

It was so obvious he was going to win but I wasn't even bothered to be honest. It would have at least been more interesting with a Russo style swerve. Imagine...

The ballots are counted and Hilary Clinton wins! Oh my God! Somehow Hilary cheated her way to being president but of coursethat won't be properly explained. Now she's extending her hand to Obama in a sign of goodwill, he shakes it but low blow by Hilary. Oh no! It's John Cena! Cena scoops Obama onto his shoulders and hits an FU through a table while Triple H nails McCain with a Pedigree and then no-sells the guards machine gun fire 'cuz Vince said he could.

*sigh* So yeah, the election was predictable and I'm not too interested that he won anyway, either seemed fine to me, a Brit.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:43 am

I won money on vBookie...that's about as much as I care.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:18 am

Well even though i was watching every moment of it and i was backing McCain i must say im glad Obama won. I was quite pissed when he first won but his speech afterwards was great and triumphant. So to be honest im glad he is Leading USA in january so it should be good and i think he could help us get out of this global ressestion
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:32 am

Honestly, it really doesn't matter who won the election. Nothing will change. Gas prices won't suddenly be lower, mortages won't suddenly be better, the troops won't suddenly be back from Iraq. Nothing is going to change, so it hardly matters who the "face" of the country is.

And really either McCain or Obama will die within 2 years anyway (McCain of a stroke, Obama being shot by some stupid redneck bigot)...and we'll be stuck with a VP anyway. So either Palin, whose voice makes me want to kill someone. Or Biden, who cries every time he opens his mouth.

Wait...what was so great about this election again? lol
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:51 am

Steffie's pretty much said it I think. Not much is going to change, in reality. In fact, everything's probably going to go up, not down.

I don't know how many people have said to me today, you're an Australian, it shouldn't matter, but it does, America is the superpower, it leads the world, it should matter to everyone.

I wanted McCain to win, mainly because rural Australia really needed him, it's already been screwed up by Kevin Rudd, who is pretty much Australia's answer to Obama.

But hey, well done to him, and I really admire McCain's concession speech, at least he had the back bone to take the blame for his party's loss. I wish some of Australia's politicians were as gracious as that.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:45 am

I supported Obama so I'm happy he won.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:59 am

America has been run by old white guys for ages and it's probably the most hated country in the world lol. So Obama will make a change I guess.

Last edited by Mattitude Follower on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:28 am

If Ya Smeeelllllllllllll What Barack is cookin
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:58 am

I just say

THANK GOD FOR BARACK OBAMA!

It's time for a change in America

I don't care what anyone says, Obama is the real deal.

OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA!
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:10 am

Mattitude Follower wrote:
America has been run by old white guys for ages and it's probably the most hated country in the world lol. So Obama will make a change I guess.

True....but Obama can't do anything without running it through Congress, Senate, you get the idea. He really is a poster boy for the country, he doesn't have the real power. And Congress and the House and Senate haven't changed...therefore there will be no change in the country. We just have a black poster boy, which is fine, but really it wouldn't have made a difference if McCain had won either.

The President isn't a change fairy who can wave a magic wand and live up to his campaign promises. Obama has to get all his ideas approved by the old white guys who still have all the power. And yes, I realize I sound cynical, probably because I pretty much am.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:12 am

^ Probably. Doesn't bother me though, reppin' UK baby! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:36 am

steffiebaby140 wrote:

True....but Obama can't do anything without running it through Congress, Senate, you get the idea. He really is a poster boy for the country, he doesn't have the real power. And Congress and the House and Senate haven't changed...therefore there will be no change in the country. We just have a black poster boy, which is fine, but really it wouldn't have made a difference if McCain had won either.

The President isn't a change fairy who can wave a magic wand and live up to his campaign promises. Obama has to get all his ideas approved by the old white guys who still have all the power. And yes, I realize I sound cynical, probably because I pretty much am.

But if McCain had been elected, probably most of his ideas would have been approved more easily by Senate and Congress. And McCain would have stayed on the same path George Bush was.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:45 pm

First black American president, love it.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:14 pm

TheRealFan wrote:
steffiebaby140 wrote:

But if McCain had been elected, probably most of his ideas would have been approved more easily by Senate and Congress. And McCain would have stayed on the same path George Bush was.

Nah the Senate and Congress are all democratic, and they would have been sore losers and just denied everything McCain said. McCain would have been fustrated and died. Seriously McCain is old... like very old. He can't take that many more rejections in his life.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:20 pm

steffiebaby140 wrote:

Your right but, I heard Obama doesn't has gas resources or not as good as Bush. If thats true within maybe a year and a half gas prices should go down.

Besides the point, I think the ideas Obama will try to pass to Congress will be better then most of what McCain would try. In face the way that the USA government works is that all branches checl on eachother so, the president doesn't lack as much power as you say. Honestly, I just wanted Obama because I didn't want another republican in office. The reason I believe Obama win could be because McCain is like 72 and people don't want Sarah Palin as President for the rest of McCain term. Anyway, the most important things in my opinion were the three questions about cutting income taxes, marijana pently, and Dog tracks (To a lesser extent) but, this topic isn't about that so I'll drop it.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:44 pm

I'm REALLY happy about this. Not only did Obama win, he got 349 electoral votes! He finally shut up those stupid mccain supporters. Obama will be the best president the US has ever had. Well, anyone who ran after 8 years of Bush would be Razz

and MF you dont understand. It's majorly democrats in the senate now, so a majority will vote with Obama.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:02 pm

Wooooooooooooo OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Inah wrote:
First black American president, love it.

So do I. I cried during his acceptance speech I was so happy. I called my grandmother and talked to her that night about what she was feeling. When she was my age black people could not vote. She lived through segregation in the south and she was a military wife during a time when military officers were just being integrated. She did not think she would see this happen in her lifetime and it's just really cool that our nation has progressed.

With that being said, I doubt that things will be very different right away. However, they do have the potential to change. Hopefully Barack will be able to keep at least some of his campaign promises.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:10 pm

I was personally pulling for Hillary....but

I could of went either way.

I did vote for Obama...but that's because Joe Biden is a beast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here   Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama Wins Post ALL Thoughts Here
Page 1 of 1