chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Thread for Unforgiven

Go down 
+9
Sanguine
2g_
Straight-Edge Superstar
SimsZilla
punk
joelider
nutterzx
KingCena
TheWalkingDead
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

The Official Thread for Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:33 pm

John Cena VS. Randy Orton
(WWE Championship)

Triple H VS. Carlito
(No DQ only for Carlito)

Undertaker VS. Mark Henry

The Great Khali VS. Rey Mesterio VS. Batista
(World Heavyweight Championship)

Candice Michelle VS. Beth Peonix
(Women's Championship)

Cade and Murdoch VS. London and Kendrick
(World Tag Team Championship)

MVP and Matt Hardy VS. Duece N' Domino
(WWE Tag Team Championship)

CM Punk VS. Elijah Burke
(ECW Championship)

Last edited by on Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingCena
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
KingCena

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: T.Cena   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:32 pm

Yo dude 3 matches have already been announced at www.PWMania.com

1.John Cena V.S Randy Orton
Orton is supposed to win this time

2.Undertaker V.S Mark Henry

3.Rey Mysterio V.S Great Khali

and just maybe it might be Batista V.S Finlay
Back to top Go down
nutterzx
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
nutterzx

Female Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:00 pm

how stupid is Rey vs Khali going to look!!!
i dont understand how they can give Rey a shot at Khali so early
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

Male Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:54 pm

nutterzx wrote:
how stupid is Rey vs Khali going to look!!!
i dont understand how they can give Rey a shot at Khali so early

I know, and plus its going to be a sorry match, I bet we're just going to see Rey get beat up, like a freaken rag doll. And plus they shoul've build the match more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmll.com
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 10:05 pm

Just updated the card.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:16 pm

Just updated the card.
Back to top Go down
punk
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
punk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Just updated the card.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:47 pm

i think batista is part of the title match now
Back to top Go down
nutterzx
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
nutterzx

Female Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:11 am

SimsZilla wrote:
i think batista is part of the title match now

yea i heard that too!
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:03 pm

Just updated the card.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:21 am

Just updated the card.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Superstar
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:25 pm

this ppv might suck, only thing great is Takers return
Back to top Go down
2g_
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
2g_

Male Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:34 pm

JohnCenaFan101 wrote:
this ppv might suck, only thing great is Takers return

Yeah i can't wait for HHH to get back in the title scene its gonna be sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:17 pm

Just updated the card.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:45 pm

Just updated the card.
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:29 pm

so now batista is part of the world heavy weight match? If they didn't make khali lose against kane and batista i doubt wwe will make either batista or rey the champion. Well at least the match will be more interesting now, batista can beat up khali and set him up so Rey mysterio can do his areal moves..........or maevy it will be boring just like all khali's matches, i hope i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:31 pm

joelider wrote:
so now batista is part of the world heavy weight match? If they didn't make khali lose against kane and batista i doubt wwe will make either batista or rey the champion. Well at least the match will be more interesting now, batista can beat up khali and set him up so Rey mysterio can do his areal moves..........or maevy it will be boring just like all khali's matches, i hope i'm wrong.

If the word "Khali" is in the match then it will suck!
Back to top Go down
joelider
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
joelider

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:20 pm

Admin wrote:
joelider wrote:

If the word "Khali" is in the match then it will suck!

I know, but hope is the last thing i have.
Back to top Go down
2g_
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
2g_

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:10 pm

Partial Source: WrestlingObserver.com

Carlito vs. Triple H should be a strong match. Carlito will likely
use weapons to get heat as he can't be DQed and it will end with a
pedigree by Triple H.

Undertaker vs. Mark Henry is anyone's guess. 'Taker is going over here and he'll need to try to get a good match out of Henry.

The original SummerSlam plan was for Randy Orton
to win the title. Obviously that didn't happen so they could do it
tonight. They could do an angle where Cena protects his father and in
doing so, screws himself out of the title would be a good way to build
for a major stip match in a few weeks. We expect Orton to go over here.

C.M. Punk was expected to retain the ECW title as of last word.

Beth Phoenix is in line for a massive push and is expected to become Women's champion tonight.

MVP & Matt Hardy were set to retain the tag titles tonight as of last word. WWE management is really happy with the MVP/Hardy angle.

There will be some sort of a skit involving Hornswoggle
Back to top Go down
2g_
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
2g_

PostSubject: LIVE UNFORGIVEN COVERAGE   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:22 pm

Fireworks go off in the arena as we go live to the FedEx Forum in Memphis, Tennessee! Joey Styles and Tazz welcome us to the event!

First Match ECW Championship CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke

Burke gets caught out of position and Punk is able to lock him into a bridge type pin. Punk gets the 1, 2, and 3 for the pinfall and victory!

Winner - CM Punk (retains ECW Championship)

Punk leaves as Burke is still in the ring Screaming

Next: Smackdown Tag Team Championship : MVP and Matt Hardy vs. Duece and Domino

Video Preview is shown, it ends and MVP makes his entrance, then Hardy and then Deuce and Domino

Winner: MVP and Matt Hardy

After the match Hardy gives MVP the US Title back but holds both WWE Tag Team Championships around his arms. Hardy goes to the back with the titles. We cut to a replay.

Triple H vs. Carlito

Lilian Garcia is in the ring and announces the stipulation to the match. NO DQ for Carlito Only.

Triple H Makes his Entrance
Carlito comes out with a big smile.
HHH knocks carlito out of the ring, and carlito trys to get a weapon under the ring, but HHH stopes him and they continue to fight in the rign. Carlito gets a garbage can. Triple H gets the can but the Ref stops him. Carlito gets knocked out of the ring once again as they battle outside. Carlito goes for a chair shot but misses and the game continues to dominate.
The Game works on Carlito in the center of the ring. Triple H grabs Carlito and locks an abdominal stretch. Triple H gets an advantage by grabbing the rope behind the refs back on various occasions. The Game also pulls Carlito's hair as the referee warns him. Carlito goes to the outside and goes for JR's announce monitor. Carlito nails HHH with the ring bell. He then gets ropes and starts to strangle the game.
Carlito goes to the outside, leaving Triple H strangled in the cable, pulling on the outside for leverage. Carlito goes to spit an apple in the games face but the game hits him in the face as he spits it in the air. Carlito gets a trashcan and stars beating on HHH. Carlito gets a two count. He follows with several hard boots before going back to the outside for another trash can. He puts it in the ring and sets it up. Triple H, dazed, gets to his feet as Carlito lands a supplex on The Game through the second trash can. Triple H is down inside the ring as Carlito goes back to the outside for a third trash can. He puts it in the ring and sets it up in the turnbuckles in one corner of the ring. Carlito tries to whip Triple H into it but he counters with a huge clothesline.

The Game nails some hard right hands. Triple H hits a face buster on Carlito and a two count. Carlito puts some powder in Triple H's face and goes to the outside for a steel chair. Triple H counters with a spinebuster and grabs the steel chair in the ring. Carlito picks up a trash can but when the referee turns his back he lands a low blow to stop it. Pedigree! Triple H pins Carlito for the three count.

Winner - Triple H

Following the match Triple H celebrates in the ring. He grabs a bottle of water and washes the powder out of his face that carlito threw into it. Carlito is still dazed on the mat. We go to a replay.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Sanguine

Female Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:56 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:57 pm

I'm right so far Punk and Matt and MVP won.
Back to top Go down
Sanguine
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Sanguine

Female Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:01 pm

me too! I;ve called them all so far. Punk and Matt and HHH. NExt please!
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:02 pm

I was right again I knew HHH would win.
Back to top Go down
2g_
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
2g_

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:11 pm

Maria Interviews Batista backstage.

We're backstage with Maria talking to Batista. He calls Rey Mysterio his good friend and acknowledges the World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali. He says tonight, it's every man for his self. Batista says he's leaving Unforgiven three time WWE World Champion.

Next Match: Candice vs. Beth WWE Womens Championship

They Both enter, Candice looking hot as usual lol. The bell rings and the two women lock up. Beth Phoenix pushes Candice to the mat. They lock up again but Beth is just too strong. Beth is dominating so far.

Maria Interviews Batista backstage.

We're backstage with Maria talking to Batista. He calls Rey Mysterio his good friend and acknowledges the World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali. He says tonight, it's every man for his self. Batista says he's leaving Unforgiven three time WWE World Champion.

Next Match: Candice vs. Beth WWE Womens Championship

They Both enter, Candice looking hot as usual lol. The bell rings and the two women lock up. Beth Phoenix pushes Candice to the mat. They lock up again but Beth is just too strong. Beth is dominating so far. Candice locks Phoenix into a submission type maneuver, but Beth uses her strength to counter quickly. Phoenix throws Candice around like a rag doll. Finally Candice tries to build some offense with her quickness. Candice's offense doesn't last long as Beth Phoenix lands a hard kick to her face. The attack continues. Feeling bad for candice Sad.
Beth Phoenix nails a huge double arm supplex, as Candice screams in pain. Beth gets a two count. Beth continies to dominate as she gets candice in the corner with numerous attacks. Candice begins to get some offense but is quickly elbowed down by the "Glamazon." Phoenix locks a submission hold on Candice on the mat. Beth brings her back to her feet, Candice tries to use some leverage but she's having trouble. Candice is finally able to counter with some leg scissors and kicks to Beth's head. Her counter doesn't last long as the strength of Beth Phoenix is once again the determining factor. Phoenix locks an overhead back breaker on Candice. She is squirming trying to get out and finally does. Candice counters with a neckbreaker. Both women are down but Phoenix looks to have regrouped quickly. Candice's hair is all over the ring as she starts another counter. Phoenix nails a scoop slam but out of no where Candice is able to get a role up and pin Phoenix for the three count.

Winner - Candice Michelle (retains WWE Women's Championship)

Interview: The Great Khali

We're backstage with Todd Grisham, The Great Khali, and his translator. Khali's translator says that Khali said that he heard what Rey Mysterio and Batista had to say and it makes him laugh. He says The Great Khali is glad to have them in the ring because it allows him to do this: He picks up a cantaloupe and puts a Mysterio mask on it. Khali crushes it in his hands.
Khali's translator hands him a watermelon. He says this is Batista's head. Khali crushes it with his bare hands.

Next: Triple Threat for the World HeavyWeight Championship.
Batista Enters First looking very Confident. Rey Mysterio Enters with what seems like new entrance music. I like it better lol. And no, no Silver body paint this time. Ha. He gives some handshakes to the croud before entering the ring as Batista glares. Khali enters with heat from the crowd.

Khali shows his title to Batista as batista is stopped by the Ref from attacking.

Batista and Mysterio attack Khali but Khali Fights them off.

Mysterio lands two 6 1 9's but batista gives him a batista bomb on the Khali and then gives the Khali a spine buster and gets a three count.

NEW WORLD HEAVYWIEGHT CHAMPION : BATISTA

Last edited by on Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Thread for Unforgiven   The Official Thread for Unforgiven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Thread for Unforgiven
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next