chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gears of War 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Gears of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Gears of War 2 is now out. I had it a day before it was released after the website I ordered it from sent it me a little early and I is a great game , I highly recomend it.

There isnt as much bullshit in the game compared to the first one and there are alot of new multiplayer game variations you can enjoy on Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Gears of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:41 pm

If my Xbox 360 worked, I would be playing this game right now.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Gears of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:27 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
If my Xbox 360 worked, I would be playing this game right now.

A ) Ha! You Xbox is broken , And with Gears Im Really starting to see the bad things about it lol.

B ) Take that fucking shit off your ava.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Gears of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:24 am

Played the first one, got bored and didn't bother finishing it. I'm actually going to give Gears of War 2 a try, this one actually seems interesting to me. I don't have X-Box live so is in needed to play Co-op?
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Gears of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Played the first one, got bored and didn't bother finishing it. I'm actually going to give Gears of War 2 a try, this one actually seems interesting to me. I don't have X-Box live so is in needed to play Co-op?

Well ill always say this about Xbox 360's , if you have one you need live. It brings the best out of games with there online mulitplayer or co-op.

Now by co-op i assume you meen playing with a friend , there is a splitscreen option but its only two people allowed.

At this point in time its proberly better that you dont have Xbox live , the lag you get on Gears atm is spoiling the game. It is saved however by Horde.

It is worth getting and im sure they will be fixing the connection problems soon. But like i said , the only real way of enjoying 460 games to the full is via Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Gears of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:10 pm

C-Makaveli wrote:
Y2J X wrote:

Well ill always say this about Xbox 360's , if you have one you need live. It brings the best out of games with there online mulitplayer or co-op.

Now by co-op i assume you meen playing with a friend , there is a splitscreen option but its only two people allowed.

At this point in time its proberly better that you dont have Xbox live , the lag you get on Gears atm is spoiling the game. It is saved however by Horde.

It is worth getting and im sure they will be fixing the connection problems soon. But like i said , the only real way of enjoying 460 games to the full is via Xbox Live.

You said 460 instead of 360 at the end of your post. Anyway, I know your right, especially with DLC, but I don't have one of those router things, which I'm going to try to get by Christmas. The only thing I don't like about online is that it kind of sucks that a lot of games only have co-op if you have online but, its good to see Gears Of War 2 doesn't. So, speaking fo DLC does it have anything out yet? Also have you beaten it yet?
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Gears of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Quote :

You said 460 instead of 360 at the end of your post. Anyway, I know your right, especially with DLC, but I don't have one of those router things, which I'm going to try to get by Christmas. The only thing I don't like about online is that it kind of sucks that a lot of games only have co-op if you have online but, its good to see Gears Of War 2 doesn't. So, speaking fo DLC does it have anything out yet? Also have you beaten it yet?

For Downloadable content it depends which version of the game you buy.

There Are two versions , Normal & Limited.

The Normal Version is basically the game , and a piece of paper that comes with it that has map codes that you need to download to play on , you may have seen the maps they brought on Gears to Gears 2 , its those maps.

The Limited edition which is £10 .. or if your american $20 more , comes with the same map codes , but you get some goodies such as Golden Lancers ( Machine Gun ). You also get an art book , extras dvd which has some cool stuff on it , and a photo of a couple of key people in the game.

And as for Co-op , i think you are confusing it with Multiplayer.

Multiplayer is were a large group of people can play online together.

Co-Op is 1-4 players playing together. Every game that has Co-Op , you can play offline. Everygame that has multiplayer you can play offline , but playing it online is so much better.

There will more than likely be some new maps about next year for the game to freshen things up so i will keep an eye out.

And ive actually completed the game twice now , but im stuck playing Horde ( a gametype were 1-5 people have to hold out against hundreds of enemies ) because there are so many people playing it online at the moment the connection sucks.

As for a router , check ebay dude they have good deals.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Gears of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Actually, I'm not confusing it with multiplayer, their was two games that came out that you needed online. One was on the Orange Box, and other required online to play the co-op mode or the whole game again I don't remember. Anyway, so besides Horde mode [which sounds pretty damn fun, and should have put in Halo 3 (trust me they could do it but, Bungie over complicated things)] what other new multiplayer mode do they have?
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Gears of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Actually, I'm not confusing it with multiplayer, their was two games that came out that you needed online. One was on the Orange Box, and other required online to play the co-op mode or the whole game again I don't remember. Anyway, so besides Horde mode [which sounds pretty damn fun, and should have put in Halo 3 (trust me they could do it but, Bungie over complicated things)] what other new multiplayer mode do they have?

Dont get me wrong Horde is fun as hell , but after the 900th million time it gets a bit dull.

As for new game types there are :

Wingman : 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 v 2
Guardian : An Updated Assassination
Security : Like Capture the Flag , only the Flag is a living Human that Shoots at you.
Execution : The Same
Warzone : The Same
King of the Hill : Basic King of the hill.
Annex : Same as last time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gears of War 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 2   Gears of War 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 2
Page 1 of 1