chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would Greg Gagne make a Good Promoter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Would Greg Gagne make a Good Promoter? Empty
PostSubject: Would Greg Gagne make a Good Promoter?   Would Greg Gagne make a Good Promoter? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:43 pm

Hey guys, I have another question for you that just came to my head today:

Now, Greg Gagne is the son of Legendary Wrestler/Promoter Verne Gagne

Greg Gagne was one of the greatest athletes to never hold an AWA World Heavyweight Championship

However, the AWA went out of business, but Greg Gagne was once a booker for the OVW during the time it was run by the WWE.

But suppose if Greg Gagne were to run a wrestling company even if it means running the now dufunct AWA.

and also, do you think that Greg Gagne wouldve ran the AWA even if his father Verne retired from the Professional Wrestling Business?

That's the Question!

Please share your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Would Greg Gagne make a Good Promoter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would Greg Gagne make a Good Promoter?   Would Greg Gagne make a Good Promoter? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Perhaps but that would depend if Gagne would've kept the same mentality Verne had. I know that the reason why Gagne's run as booker for OVW didn't last long was because of his old school mentality so that could've hurt him in the long run.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1