chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom' Empty
PostSubject: Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom'   Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom' Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Quote :
Platinum and Grammy-award winning Houston rapper Chamillionaire is in the early stages of creating Venom, his third major label offering in the last three years.

The album is the follow-up to the sophomore 2007 release Ultimate Victory, which garnered critical acclaimed but failed to meet the platinum-plus sales of Chamillionaire’s 2005 debut The Sound of Revenge.

That debut was powered by “Ridin,” the groundbreaking digital single crowned as the biggest selling ringtone ever at 5 million plus sales.

As a result, the RIAA has acknowledged him as the first “Mastertone” artist in music history.

Now in light of the music industry’s difficult sales climate, Chamillionaire has focused on a concerted marketing campaign to ensure the new album’s success.

On November 23 the rapper will drop Mixtape Messiah 5, the next installment in the critically acclaimed series just 3 months after the previous tape.

The mixtape will be available from the newly designed Chamillionaire.com.

The re-launched site includes exclusive performance footage, video blogs, merchandise, music, news, and special giveaways.

The website also showcases artists from Chamillitary Records, Chamillionaire’s new label that has secured distribution from Universal Republic.

The lead “single” from Mixtape Messiah 5 is the “Swagger Like Us Remix,” where Chamillionaire borrows T.I.’s hit to question the definition of swag and its use by rappers to mask a lack of lyrical skill.

At press time, Chamillionaire has yet to announce a release date for Venom.
SourcE:Allhiphop.com
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom'   Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:51 am

What's great about rappers is definitely the mixtapes that they release. During the year-long (or more) wait, you can still get a taste of what's to come through mixtapes. Having said that, I don't really care for Chamillionaires stuff, so the "Mixtape Messiah" doesn't hold much meaning to me.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom'   Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:54 am

Chamillionaire, Bone Thugz N Harmony, and Xzibit are about the only rap I can handle anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom'   Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:07 am

The Omega Dog STL wrote:
Chamillionaire, Bone Thugz N Harmony, and Xzibit are about the only rap I can handle anymore.
Nas & Lupe FTW!
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom'   Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom' Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:09 am

babaganoosh wrote:
The Omega Dog STL wrote:
Nas & Lupe FTW!

How about all of the above? Since I like all of em except I dont care much for Xzibit.

I'm not big on mixtapes, but I usually like Mixtape Messiah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom'   Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chamillionaire Preparing 3rd Studio Album 'Venom'
Page 1 of 1