chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess this is all I deserve.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

I guess this is all I deserve. Empty
PostSubject: I guess this is all I deserve.   I guess this is all I deserve. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:34 pm

The camera fades in to reveal the backstage. In moves it's way through the hallway when two figures can be seen rapidly approaching. One looking fairly short but muscular while the other looks tall and strongly built. As they near the camera, the shorter man can be heard muttering something to the taller man. The taller man refrains from responding by speech but nods his head slowly as a reply. When the two are finally just a few feet away from the camera, the shorter man is recognized as Jason York. The taller man has never been seen in Exile. He has long hair reaching to his shoulders and small eyes that looks like they are always studying you. The muttering that could be heard from Jason was now audible as he was so close.

Jason_York
Now, to my opponent this week. Did you see him walking around thinking he is all that? I mean look at him, he looks like some big and stupid gorilla. There is no way that he is good for anything.

The taller figure simply nods his head and refuses to answer with some speech.

Jason_York
Nick Awesome... Everything about him contradicts his last name. He even has a signature move called ADD, how much dumber can you get? You see, I have been training my ass off for this upcoming week because I'll be back from my vacation and I'll get to show everybody why I'm the best there is.

A small grin can be seen through the grizzly hair of the taller man.

Jason_York
So, Mister...Game, I appreciate you accepting my offer. With your help, your dream can become reality and I can become the CGS Courage Cup...Champion. Mister Game you have turned many youngsters great most of them were ungrateful after they reached success but do not fret, Jason York always pays his dues.

The scene slowly fades into darkness as Jason York grins his cocky and self-assuring grin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com

I guess this is all I deserve.
Page 1 of 1