chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite Album of 2008?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Favourite Album of 2008? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Album of 2008?   Favourite Album of 2008? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:17 pm

Pretty self explanitory title, what was your favourite album of 2008?

Without a doubt for me, Troubadour by George Strait, absolutely smashed every other country album out of the park, another awesome installment from the King of country music.

Other ones I loved/liked -
Classic Chris LeDoux (which was a greatest hits album, but oh well, it was a CD/DVD set, so definitely worth it)
100% Cowboy - Jason Meadows (actually 2007, but was late 2007)
And I haven't heard the whole thing, but from what I have heard - The New Game - Mudvayne

And that's about it, so what's your faves for 08?
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album of 2008?   Favourite Album of 2008? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Idolize Yourself by Billy Idol. It was a greatest hit cd but it was worth buying, it had two new songs plus all of his videos on it which are awesome.

Then I'd have to say The Block by the New Kids on the Block.
Back to top Go down
DJ Hipp
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
DJ Hipp

Male Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album of 2008?   Favourite Album of 2008? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:31 pm

Digi Snacks - RZA as Bobby Digital
Million Dollar Mouthpiece - Yukmouth
We Want In - Outlawz
Paper Trail - T.I.
All Eyez On Us - Lil Flip' and Young Noble
The Archive: Live, Lost & Found - Rakim
Ruthless - Bizzy Bone
Da REAList - Plies
Untitled - Nas
Raw Footage - Ice Cube
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album of 2008?   Favourite Album of 2008? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:20 pm

I think there are a few...

Avenged Sevenfold ~ Avenged Sevenfold. Its a ten track album which was released january this year. It has many great tracks like Afterlife, Almost Easy, A Little Piece Of Heaven and Scream.

Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace ~ The Offspring. IMO The Offspring's best. Full of future sinlges but also features songs like Hammerhead, Alot Like Me and Your gonna go Far kId

Death Magnetic ~ Definately a second best of the year IMO. Its definately Metallica's best since '... And justice for all". It futures tracks like All Nightmare Long and The Day That Never Comes.

Lastly The best, IMO has got to be Dark Horse ~ Nickelback. It started the same way like All The right Reasons did in 2006 with only one single on there, It has the potential of All The Right Reasons and i expect 7 or so singles just like ATRR.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album of 2008?   Favourite Album of 2008? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:28 am

Untitled ~ Nas

"Sly Fox" and "Hero" are two of the best tracks of 08 and it's a consistantly good album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Album of 2008?   Favourite Album of 2008? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Album of 2008?
Page 1 of 1