chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight

Go down 
+2
RKO93
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight   Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:32 pm

PWInsider.com is reporting that Batista's not at the Raw show tonight in Toronto. He will therefore forfeit his match to Randy Orton due to the "injury" he suffered last week with the kick to his head.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight   Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:35 pm

I can sense Orton coming very close to his second World Heavyweight Championship victory! If not Orton, then Jericho, but Orton is definitely my front runner now and Cena has become rather injury prone lately, so keeping the title on him for too long could be fatal.

I say for Cena to drop the belt to Orton, just in case Cena gets injured again and another last minute title change has to be planned. The Royal Rumble is a fitting setting as well for a title change.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight   Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:22 pm

RKO93 wrote:
I can sense Orton coming very close to his second World Heavyweight Championship victory! If not Orton, then Jericho, but Orton is definitely my front runner now and Cena has become rather injury prone lately, so keeping the title on him for too long could be fatal.

I say for Cena to drop the belt to Orton, just in case Cena gets injured again and another last minute title change has to be planned. The Royal Rumble is a fitting setting as well for a title change.

I disagree, we already had three short World Championships reigns, Jericho's two and Batista's, they shouldn't further devalue by having Cena drop it quickly two. Cena maybe more injury prone but, he had at least eight months after his last injury return so their is no reason to have him drop it so quickly. It's also doubtful Cena will be losing it at and before Wrestlemania. I say let him keep it for six or seven months. I'm not a Cena fan but, quick title changes are really annoying me and are devaluing the championships.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight   Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:53 pm

If a title change has to mean something, Cena should lose the belt at Wrestlemania, depending on who he will face and what's the main event for the WWE Championship for Smackdown. If Cena loses at the Rumble, it's clear that he's gonna be booked to win it back at Wrestlemania, no matter who wins the Fatal Fourway. And it will not only hurt the contender but also the championship as well.

I don't mind short reigns when they have a specific purpose and it makes sense in the development of an angle. In that regard, I'm totally against it for the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight   Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:48 pm

He should be lost at WrestleMania. John Cena retains at the Royal Rumble, the Royal Rumble winner has his eye on Cena, and they fued for a while.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight   Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:50 pm

I hope Orton wins the rumble and beats Cena at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight   Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Raw Spoiler Regarding Batista Versus Randy Orton Tonight
Page 1 of 1