chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which is the best Linkin Park Album?

Go down 
2 posters

Which one
Hybrid Theory
Which is the best Linkin Park Album? Vote_lcap100%Which is the best Linkin Park Album? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Meteroa
Which is the best Linkin Park Album? Vote_lcap0%Which is the best Linkin Park Album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Minutes To Midnight
Which is the best Linkin Park Album? Vote_lcap0%Which is the best Linkin Park Album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Which is the best Linkin Park Album? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best Linkin Park Album?   Which is the best Linkin Park Album? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Well last night i was working with this guy and we were talking about LP. He said that Minutes To Midnight was there best album, Sure thats a great album but it doesnt compare to LP's other two albums. So what do you think Linkin park's best album is;

Hybrid Theory

Meteora

Minutes To midnight

I didnt include the live album for obvious reasons.

Anyway im gonna say Hybrid Theory, It has heaps of great tracks on it. most Notably In The End, Papercut, One Step Closer and Crawling.

Anyway which album do you think the best is?
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Which is the best Linkin Park Album? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the best Linkin Park Album?   Which is the best Linkin Park Album? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:43 pm

In The End might be my favourite track from LP, and obviously that's from Hybrid Theory, but I think as a complete album, I liked Meteora more. Almost every song took turns being like my favourite at one point in time.
Back to top Go down

Which is the best Linkin Park Album?
Page 1 of 1