chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

Male Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-12-26

CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT Empty
PostSubject: CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT   CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:17 am

“I have all the strength you need to overcome the obstacles in your path. When your footing gets shaky, call out for me. I’ll pull you up to heights you’ve never dreamed possible.”

The Bible, Habakkuk 3:19

Everybody starts from somewhere, in Leon Caprice’s story it all starts on Carnage!
In the coming week Leon Caprice will institute his story in CGS X. This will be the start of a new beginning for Leon…something he has needed for a long time. The days of FMW have past and have left Leon with nothing but his determination to succeed and his connection with God.

=================================================================================================

Leon Caprice’s Full Bio:
Billed As: Leon Caprice
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 230 lbs.
Billed From: Perth, Australia
Entrance Theme: Ra - “Far Enough”
Primary Finisher: “Timewarp” - Back to back, centre of the ring. Lift opponent into overhead crucifix, then lean to the right to allow swing to the left and finish with a modified RKO
Secondary Finisher(s):
• “Back Drop Bottom” - Back drop into a Uranage
• “Diving Leg Drop” - Leap from top turnbuckle with foot pulled back exposing the knee into the opponents head
Trophy Case: None

Synopsis: Throughout Leon’s life he has had abandonment issues. Ever since he was a kid all the people he grew attached to left suddenly or unexpectedly. As a young child his parent left him in the care of a hostel who took him in, until his anger of misplacement grew too big for them to settle. In September 1998 the hostel threw him out. Since then Leon has been looking for ways to exhaust his displeasure of his situation in his life. In late 2007 Leon stumbled into a past wrestler and within seeing his addiction to what he did, Leon quickly focus his time and energy into his new found addiction, while still looking for a sense of belonging to hold onto, in his life.

Entrance: As the first notes are struck Leon is slowly walking out into the centre of the entrance with his head bowed. When the music develops Leon slowly walks to the top of the ramp where he stands still with his head bowed and feet positioned shoulder width apart. He then lifts his head and extends his fists forward (keeping the upper arm still) and then violently retracting them with strength, while opening his mouth in anger. Then walking towards the ring observing the crowd and surroundings and when reaching the ring walking up the stairs to the left and entering the ring under the third rope. Making his way to the furthest turnbuckle and climbing up to the second rope and tensing his arm and clenching his fists while arcing his arms to his stomach. Then climbing down and shrugging his shoulders until the end.

Wrestling Style: High-Flyer/Showman

Will: interrupt opponent’s mid-speech, talk excessively, praise the LORD and give encouragement to fellow wrestlers

Won't: cheat in plain sight of the ref or any heel'esk characteristics.

=================================================================================================

The time is finally here
CGS, welcome to the reign of Leon Caprice.

The camera focuses into a darken room in which all that can be seen is a dark figure sitting at a dining table with nothing but a small lamp placed on the edge of a table beside him and what seams to be photographs laid on the table in front of him. Looking around the rest of the room it has the interior of a motel apartment with a small kitchen, a queen size bed, a small couch with a black leather jacket laid over it, an elevated TV set, a small mounted air conditioning unit and the dining table and chairs.

As the camera zooms in towards the figure sitting at the table we can slowly see the long multi-colored hair draping to the shoulders of the figure, the muscular upper body imprinting the veins to the surface of the skin and the through a tight white singlet.

As the camera starts to swivel to the front of the figure we soon make out that it is Leon Caprice and that the photographs sprawled in front of him are of his fellow wrestlers from Carnage and centered amongst them all with an unwavering stare is a picture of LTL.

As the camera focuses on Leon Caprice it is visible that he is talking to himself…

Leon: So LTL, A man of no background and no legacy. A man so minuscule that he hasn’t befriended anyone I’ve seen in CGS. LTL, your time has come…I’m coming for you.

As the photos lay on the frosted glass table, Leon is looking over the rest of the wrestlers. STL, Ghost, Black Dagger. Each photo he lifts up gives a small smirk then flicks it off the table.

All cannon fodder…who will give me a challenge down the road. Who could stand to be my rival?

The scene ends with Leon sitting at the glass table with only the lamp in sight, all the photos…are on the ground.

The scene opens with Leon Caprice sitting on the wooden bench in the centre of his locker room. Looking closer at Leon, he is dressed in a white shirt, a pair of blue denim jean, black shoes and a black leather jacket with the words “The Total Package” written on the back of the jacket with gold glitter surrounding it.

Leon: come on…it’s already 15 minutes past. Where are you?

Leon is looking at his silver watch, clearly monitoring the time. Every few seconds he looks up to the open doorway, waiting for someone to appear.

A few more minutes pass, until from around the corner, a person enters the room and closes the door behind them. The person moves so swiftly that the only recognition of them was the ample colour of Pink.

From inside the room a faint conversation can be heard

Leon: You took your time.

???: Sorry got caught up, but I’m here now.

Leon: That’s good. We need to talk business.

With that both Leon and the unknown person lower their voices so only they themselves can hear.

Twenty minutes pass until Leon opens the door and blasts through it leaving the cameraman to instantly follow him, leaving the unknown person still in the locker room.

Leon hurriedly walks through the hallways and makes his way to the stage entrance. Leon quickly looks over to an IT employee who is working the sound boards.

Leon: Sound my music and give me a mic.

The IT employee hands Leon a mic and with a few flick of switches and clicks of a mouse, Leon walks out to the arena with “Far Enough” blaring over the PA.

The reaction from the crowd is one of curiosity and draws only few cheers as Leon makes his way down the ramp and through the ropes into the ring.

Before he starts to speak he looks around at the crowd and analysis his surroundings.

Leon: It’s been 10 years…10 years since I was thrown away as an outsider, a shadow to society.

Leon lowers the mic and takes a few seconds to look around at the crown. He then lifts the mic up again and continues talking.

Leon: In these 10 years my life has been a challenge to say the least…I’ve danced with death and celebrated nothing. I’ve seen the darkness but with no light.

Leon:But that’s all changed now… Now I have pushed my way through the darkness and found the light. I’ve found my path, my purpose…AND IT IS CGS X!

Leon takes a breath and moves toward the ramp side rope and rests upon it.

Leon: I have been directed to this show for one purpose…to continue my push and my story.

Leon lowers the mic and crosses his arms only to have the mic back at his mouth.

Leon: But coming here I realized something. There are all these alliances and stables. All these gang ups and dictatorships. But you know… that doesn’t sit well with me. So I did something about it. I went around and make my own Stable, my own force…So please let me introduce to you…the creation of a NEW FORCE IN CGS, something that will not stop till it reaches the top, something called New Blood entertainment!

“How Far We’ve Come” by Matchbox 20 hits the PA as Tya makes her way from backstage to stand at the top of the ramp.

TBC: Tya.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT   CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:35 am

CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT BrookeShortShorts

Tya is on the ramp, holding a microphone and smiling. The fans take notice to the newly made tattoo of "NBE" on her left shoulder.

The fans stare in awe at the N.B.E TitanTron on the screen and they can't belive it.

**Tya**
"As Leon said, alliances and stables were flowing everywhere. So we united to form our own little get together...as some of the newer stars on Carnage, we are the New Blood, and we come to Entertain, you the fans, and beat the shit out of those other guys. They think they could stroll in Carnage, gang up together and talk that trash of theirs? Well, us two future champs is going to do something about it. And we did! We made a statement, now it leads to some in-ring action."

Tya smiles and and looks at Leon.

**Tya**
"So now that they know the truth. They shall beware..The New Blood Entertainment is here. We shall leave a mark on CGS history, we rise and fall together. We stay at the top together. We become champions together. The New Blood Entertainment is what it is all about. You may be champs now, but just wait till the NBE rises. And you guys fall.

I belive your world is coming to an end...

The fans go crazy.

**Tya**
"Any last comments, Leon?"

TBC: Leon
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Leon Caprice

Male Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT   CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:55 am

The camera goes to Leon resting against the ring ropes facing Tya.

Leon: Well you covered most of it Tya. So Carnage, Adrenaline...CGS, beware you've been put on notice by N.B.E. And we are here to stay and we want some belts!

Leon casually drops the mic as How Far We've Come hits the PA and he makes his way up to Tya who is waiting for him. Leon finally reaches Tya and gives her a high-5 and then continues by lifting her left arm up along with his right and in a soft tone speaks to her.

Leon: I think they know us now.

END of RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT   CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CGS... Welcome NEW BLOOD ENTERTAINMENT
Page 1 of 1