chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back from being a Bad boy!

Go down 
+9
RKO93
Bolty B
CMHL_Is_Legend
Ashley
Affliction
Ex-Mattitude Follower
babaganoosh
Black Dagger
Sykesy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Back from being a Bad boy! Empty
PostSubject: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:12 pm

Well, Just come back from my two day suspension and i thought id make this thead to clear some stuff out.

Firstly, I told 3 users that i aint coming back to CGS, Well i was wrong. Its to great of a place.

Secondly, I fucked up. It wasnt anyone elses fault but my own. I took shots at TNALDF and i was suspended (and deserved it). Also i genuinly dont think TNALDF should of been suspended. He called me ignorant (Which i am) and dont see that taking a shot at someone.

Lastly to the staff (Mainly MF). On MSN i spoke to MF aout my suspension. I was pissed but he commented on my tagline. Its from a song called "Killing In The Name". I aint going to repeat it but he commented on how true it was and how it annoys him. Yeah the quote does fit my personality but if i wanna remain an important user here (Meaning VIP) ive got to step up.

So seeming thats out the way its great to be back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Sykesy wrote:

Firstly, I told 3 users that i aint coming back to CGS, Well i was wrong. Its to great of a place.

Your damn right its great welcome back man DONT screw up again
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Welcome back man. You didn't tell me, but I heard about you saying you wouldn't be back, and it's great to see you've calmed down and thought about ti a little more. We're just too awesome to stay away from Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:27 pm

I am so glad. Not only because one of CGS's most important members since the resurrection is back but also because you genuinely seemed to have learned your lesson. I had a feeling you would return to CGS after the suspension despite what I heard, but I expected it to be reluctantly and still annoyed at what had happened. Reading this was a relief. I never wanted to lose such an active member whether it be via your own choice or a ban but the fact you've posted this has earned you a lot of respect in my books and plenty others I expect. This wasn't what I had predicted but it's sure as hell a pleasant surprise. Welcome back bro!
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Well this didn't last long to bad you aint GM no more Razz

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Welcome back man =D.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Yeah guys thanks i suppose. Just a question MF, Have you gotten into Anime now or is this one of Crocks lame attempts at humour Razz
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:29 pm

I think MF's genuinely getting into anime now Sykesy...he couldn't resist the charms forever! Razz

Anyway welcome back.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Welcome back, man! Does this change anything about Adrenaline?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 pm

RKO93 wrote:
Welcome back, man! Does this change anything about Adrenaline?

I asked Matt and it doesn't your still GM.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Welcome back! Don't DO THAT EVER AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:58 am

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:58 am

I wouldn't say I was into anime... it's okay, I'm mainly putting anime into my sig for the lulz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Welcome back. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:03 pm

It's a really big thing for you to actually admit that you, indeed, have fucked up. But yeah, you've just gained a lot of respect from me for doing that. You're one of the most valuable members of CGS and it would have been a shame if you didn't come back. I don't want to say welcome back, but I want to welcome the mature Sykesy to CGS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from being a Bad boy!   Back from being a Bad boy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from being a Bad boy!
Page 1 of 1