chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Bischoff slams TNA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Eric Bischoff slams TNA Empty
PostSubject: Eric Bischoff slams TNA   Eric Bischoff slams TNA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Quote :
Eric Bischoff says he and Hulk Hogan were approached several times to join TNA Wrestling, but says being part of the company would have limited their ability to make an impact on the business because of TNA's lack of creativity and vision. "Neither one of us were interested in TNA. It's a small organization that doesn't have very much vision," Bischoff said in an interview with the U.K. Sun. "The best way to describe it is like WWE-lite. There was nothing exciting there for Hulk or myself."

Bischoff believes TNA President Dixie Carter is a "nice woman" and "I'm sure very intelligent," but says the company's management and creative team are "not the sort of people we would like to work with" and are folks "that couldn't get a job in WWE or shouldn't have had a job in WCW."

He continues: "There's no vision for that company. They are people who have never been to the dance. They've never been a part, really, of any of the decision-making processes that led to the success of the industry. Some of them happen to have been working there while other people did it, but have never really done it for themselves. They just don't have the feel for it. So that's the reason we wouldn't want to be there."

TNALDF isn't the only one who can post shoot interviews!
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff slams TNA   Eric Bischoff slams TNA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:46 pm

I completely agree with Eric. WWE-Lite, Diet WWE, I've been saying that forever. Well ever since I heard someone else say it. Yeah no one likes TNA now. lol
Back to top Go down
whychriswhy
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
whychriswhy

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff slams TNA   Eric Bischoff slams TNA Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Very true, I agree with Bischoff, (which obviously requires me to agree with SOL) it's more like a WWE retirement company than anything.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff slams TNA   Eric Bischoff slams TNA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:01 am

i also agree with eric, but TNA is good at something which is stealing superstars from the WWE
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff slams TNA   Eric Bischoff slams TNA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:53 pm

I would hardly call that "stealing". Other than Christian, they all were released from their WWE contract.
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff slams TNA   Eric Bischoff slams TNA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:33 am

well i hope all the WWE superstars that are in TNA come back to the WWE
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff slams TNA   Eric Bischoff slams TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Bischoff slams TNA
Page 1 of 1