chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 interesting multiple choice questions

Go down 
+6
stl311
Straight-Edge Zach
Y2J X
StuffOfLegends
Ashley
babaganoosh
10 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

3 interesting multiple choice questions Empty
PostSubject: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 pm

I was just doing this for a school assignment, and the results were actually pretty cool. And no, it's nothing hard, complicated, or will make you learn anything, so try them out.

1. You’re driving through a storm when you spot three people waiting at a bus stop. One is an old woman who is dying. Another is your best friend who once saved your life. The third is the person of your dreams, the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. There’s only room for one passenger in your car. To whom do you offer a ride?

A. Old woman who is dying
B. Best friend who once saved your life
C. Person of your dreams

2. You are the doctor of a woman who is pregnant. She has eight children already, three of whom are deaf, two of whom are blind, and one of whom is severely retarded. As well, you have diagnosed her for syphilis. What do you recommend?

A. That she undergo an abortion procedure
B. That she carry the baby to term

3. For some reason, you are in a position to cast the deciding vote for a new world leader. Which of these candidates would be your choice? Here are some facts about your options:

A. Candidate A: He associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologers. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks up to ten martinis a day.
B. Candidate B: He was ejected from office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks heavily every evening. He smokes cigars and suffers from depression.
C. Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian and an animal lover. He doesn't smoke or drink and is unmarried.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:20 pm

1. You’re driving through a storm when you spot three people waiting at a bus stop. One is an old woman who is dying. Another is your best friend who once saved your life. The third is the person of your dreams, the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. There’s only room for one passenger in your car. To whom do you offer a ride?

C. Person of your dreams

REASON: It returns the favor and somebody else could take the old woman.

2. You are the doctor of a woman who is pregnant. She has eight children already, three of whom are deaf, two of whom are blind, and one of whom is severely retarded. As well, you have diagnosed her for syphilis. What do you recommend?

REASON: Sounds better.

3. For some reason, you are in a position to cast the deciding vote for a new world leader. Which of these candidates would be your choice? Here are some facts about your options:

A. Candidate A: He associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologers. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks up to ten martinis a day.
B. Candidate B: He was ejected from office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks heavily every evening. He smokes cigars and suffers from depression.
C. Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian and an animal lover. He doesn't smoke or drink and is unmarried.

REASON: The other two drink and smoke alot.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:02 pm

C. Person of your dreams

Sorry old lady/best friend. I need someone to spend the rest of my life with.

I'm against abortion no matter what. I'm not going to abandon my beliefs just because of something like that. I'm not going to decide that a kid shouldn't live just because his life will probably be short.

Unamarried? Doesn't drink? Something be wrong with him. And the other guy is just a plain politician but I doubt he'll live long. B it is!
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Oh, and it's not the actual questions that were cool, it's the answers I'll post later. Just in case people read it and thought I had a twisted sense of what's cool.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:50 pm

C. Person of your dreams

You see, this is what I hate about multiple choice questions, they never give the thing I'd do. I would give my car up to the old woman who is dying and my best friend and get to spend time with the person of my dreams, despite it being in a storm, being with her would make up for it. I see a problem with A. Whether or not you pick the woman up from the storm, she is going to die. It's not like you'll be able to stop it, even if you take her to the hospital, you most likely wouldn't be able to afford it and I doubt going to the hospital (which could be far away) is your first priorty. Even so, she's old so she will die of old age in a year or two. With B, if your friend saved your life then he is a good enough friend to understand what it means to be with someone of your dreams. So if it was a true friend, then he wouldn't mind waiting out so you can be with the girl/guy of your dreams. While I prefer my choice, I'm going with C.

I'm not going to end a life because probabilty says it won't work out best. Their is something called adoption, use that, you'll miss out on some moments with your kids but, it's better then ending a life. Plus, money has to be a hassle, so best give some of your kids up for adoption then having them all wind up on the street.

Erm...not feeling this one. I'd like to say C but, the world he'll try to create won't work. Not feeling A. B doesn't seem to great but, small things tell me he'll work fine and if he doesn't, he won't last long.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:37 am

C. Person of your dreams

Reason: My friend can drive the old woman to the hospital while I stay at the bus stop with the Woman of my dreams.

Reason: 9th times the charm?

C. Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian and an animal lover. He doesn't smoke or drink and is unmarried

Reason: It would be more fun...
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 am

C. Person of your dreams

Reason why?: Bros before hoes, every time all the time.

Reason why?: Hell you already have 3 deaf kids, 2 blind kids, 1 retarded kid, you have syphilis, why not add an abortion to the list?

Reason why?: Sounds like me...except for the cigars part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:27 am

I won't answer these because I've heard the answers before but it's very interesting to see what some of your instincts are. I don't know what it says about the flaws of logical deduction, but surely there must be some basis for criticism of it.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:57 am

C. Person of your dreams

Reason: As bad as I'd feel about leaving the old woman.. well, I dunno, lol. This sounds bad, but if it's her time to go, it's her time. Can't do anything about it. Neutral

Reason: Because the baby would be better off. It wouldn't know anything, but if she carried on with the pregnancy, it'd more than likely end up with a life of suffering.

Reason: C, although perfect in the first few ways, doesn't drink or smoke. This would more than likely cause chaos. B says that he drinks heavily, meaning we have no idea how much he actually has, it could be more than A.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:46 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
Oh, and it's not the actual questions that were cool, it's the answers I'll post later. Just in case people read it and thought I had a twisted sense of what's cool.

When, actually. I'm horrible with patience, so if you could PM me the answers before you post, it would be apprecaited.

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:

C. Person of your dreams

Reason: My friend can drive the old woman to the hospital while I stay at the bus stop with the Woman of my dreams.

I said thats what I do, but because it's not an option, I chose something else.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:28 pm

I'll do it this Friday Very Happy Can you wait that long? Razz
Back to top Go down
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am

C. Person of your dreams

Reason:Come on now it's an old lady,The person of your dreams will come around again and your bestfriend would probably understand.

Reason:Hell you already have 3 deaf kids and 2 who are blind why not add one with syphilis.

Reason:Well, hes unmarried and wont have some bitch telling him what to do. And plus the other smoke and drinks(Nothing wrong with that either)

[So I gave this A Try.can't wait to see the answers!]
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:26 pm

C. Person of your dreams

The old woman is dying; I can't save her life, she's already dying and I'm not a doctor. And I know that my best friend will understand my choice, because well, she's my best friend, right?

No one knows how the baby is going to be. Hell, he could be a genius for all we know. I just don't see the reason why the baby needs to be killed, no one has the right to do that. And as someone has stated above, there's always adoption if the mother can't take care of the baby. I've just always been against abortion.

Meh, Candidate C would want a perfect world, and let's face it, that can never happen. Didn't Hitler tried to do that before? And look what happened, mass murder. It's just that, it'd be nice to have a 'perfect' world, but really, it's just impossible. As for A, eh, just pretty weird to me.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:09 pm

1. This is a no-win moral dilemma, a perfect storm of colliding imperatives, unless you think outside the box: give your car keys to your best friend and let him or her drive the sick woman to the hospital. Get on the bus with the person of your dreams.

So Y2J X actually got it first, nice job with that one.

2. If you chose to recommend the abortion, you may have deprived the world of Beethoven. Yes, that was the status of his siblings and his mother before she gave birth to him.

3. It’s interesting to consider how we judge leaders. More and more, a politician must have a spotless personal record before he or she can be elected to high office. Just think how tough it would be these days to get elected if you were Candidate A, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, or Candidate B, Winston Churchill. Perhaps with his austere personal habits, Candidate C, Adolph Hitler, would be electable.

So Inah touched on the Hitler thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 interesting multiple choice questions   3 interesting multiple choice questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 interesting multiple choice questions
Page 1 of 1