chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Orton backstage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Randy Orton backstage Empty
PostSubject: Randy Orton backstage   Randy Orton backstage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:26 pm

We see Randy Orton backstage getting to ready to pack up and then suddenly we see a interveiwer come and approach and it is CJ Jones. He has a smile on his grin and tries to talk to Orton who is oblivious to him.

CJ Jones
Randy Orton our newest superstar can I have a few words on how you feel here on Exile?

Orton then turns around and then notices him and then looks at him puzzled. Orton then begin to talk into the mic and takes it away from the interveiwer, CJ Jones.

Randy Orton
Its great in fact I am going to make some huge impact around here because lets face it Exile is not the most fun wrestling promotion I have been in. I am going to be that man that will make some changes and eventually become to top dog and I bet you I will destroy anyone who gets in my way...because...I am Randy Orton...The future...The Legend Killer...and the man that will change wrestling forever.

CJ Jones then clears his throat as he looks on at the vicious face of Randy Orton. Orton then looks at him and gives him a aggressive smirk and CJ Jones slowly walks away...suddenly we see...

Randy Orton
Who the hell do you think you are busting in here like that!

The person who busted into the lockeroom gives Orton a smile and then begins to talk to Orton.
(TBC BY ANYONE)
Back to top Go down

Randy Orton backstage
Page 1 of 1