chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

500th Episode of Smackdown Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

500th Episode of Smackdown Results Empty
PostSubject: 500th Episode of Smackdown Results   500th Episode of Smackdown Results Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Dark Match:
* Jimmy Wang Yang defeated Eric Escobar.

SmackDown (Airing This Week)
* Triple H came out and cut a promo about Randy Orton. HHH called Orton a disease and said he was the cure.

* Triple H defeated Vladimir Kozlov. Nothing special here. Triple H won with the Pedigree.

* MVP defeated Shelton Benjamin with the Playmaker to become the new United States Champion. Good match here with MVP deserving the win.

* Shawn Michaels defeated Kane with Sweet Chin Music. Shawn got a huge pop for appearing on SmackDown.

* Jeff Hardy defeated The Brian Kendrick in an Extreme Rules match. Good match with some nice spots. Hardy won with the Swanton.

*WWE did an announcement for the Von Erichs going into the Hall of Fame this year.

* The Undertaker defeated JBL in a non-title match. Not a bad match here. Taker won with his Hell's Gates submission move.

* Vickie Guerrero got some huge heat as she announced the winner of the Triple Threat match at WrestleMania will be the Champion of her heart. John Cena came out and got involved, turning Big Show and Edge against each other after they formed some kind of truce. Edge accidentally speared Vickie which led to Show chokeslamming Edge and leaving with Vickie.
Back to top Go down
Savant
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Savant

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: 500th Episode of Smackdown Results   500th Episode of Smackdown Results Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:18 pm

MVP is US Champ again! YAYAYAYAY!

And Eric Escobar! YAYAYAY! They better bring him up soon.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Slegna

Male Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: 500th Episode of Smackdown Results   500th Episode of Smackdown Results Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Great, so now that Koslov lost once, they're just going to completely depush him. Oh well.

MVP as U.S. Champ = A Happy Sleggy

TBK losing again? He needs to lay off the weed backstage.
Back to top Go down
Savant
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Savant

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: 500th Episode of Smackdown Results   500th Episode of Smackdown Results Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Slegna wrote:
Great, so now that Koslov lost once, they're just going to completely depush him. Oh well.

Shit, I hope not. I like Kozlov. Though I wish he'd go back to doing the Russian anthem before matches, that was teh lulz.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 500th Episode of Smackdown Results   500th Episode of Smackdown Results Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Slegna wrote:

MVP as U.S. Champ = A Happy Sleggy

Hopefully that means that they push Shelton to main event status.

Slegna wrote:

TBK losing again? He needs to lay off the weed backstage.

I doubt he's doing weed but whatever happens backstage, I hope he'll get a push backstage. He's got a lot of potential and he's a great wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 500th Episode of Smackdown Results   500th Episode of Smackdown Results Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:35 pm

TheRealFan wrote:
I doubt he's doing weed but whatever happens backstage, I hope he'll get a push backstage. He's got a lot of potential and he's a great wrestler.

He is though.

And it's about damn time MVP won again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 500th Episode of Smackdown Results   500th Episode of Smackdown Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

500th Episode of Smackdown Results
Page 1 of 1