chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson

Go down 
+3
Y2J X
Ashley
Mr. Tambourine Man
7 posters

Ultimo or Gibson?
Ultimo Dragon
Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Vote_lcap70%Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
James Gibson
Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Vote_lcap30%Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 am

Ultimo Dragon
Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson 09

VS.

James Gibson
Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson 04
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Ashley

Female Number of posts : 2536
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:41 am

Not fond of either by James Gibson.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Jamie Noble (how I know him best) no doubt, one of my favorite cruiserweights along with Chavo and Helms.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Yet Ultimo is up there with some of the most Successful wrestlers of All Time, Ultimo should win this tourny so I vote him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:13 pm

I went with Ultimo Dragon.

Ultimo Dragon vs. Rey Mysterio
Ultimo Dragon v Shinjiro Otani
Ultimo Dragon vs. Dean Malenko

These are matches that cannot be beat. I don't think anyone has had a bigger influence on mainstream cruiserweight wrestling. He was so smooth and fluid. Whether it was Lucha, Puro, or American, he was always the most gifted wherever he went. It's a shame WWE did such a poor job with him. He's probably most well known for slipping at Wrestlemania.

James Gibson is an excellent wrestler, but only per today's standards. In the 90's he would have still been good, but nothing compared to Jushin Liger, Rey Mysterio, Ultimo Dragon, etc.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Ultimo
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:27 pm

Dude I went with the Dragon, he could make anyone look good. He has such a technical prowless that he put over bigger names in WCW. In Japan the dude was untouchable, and in Mexico he picked up some Lucha Libre...quiet impressive.

And MTM can correct me on this if I'm wrong but I do believe he held something like 7 belts at once and defended them all....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:51 am

stl311 wrote:

And MTM can correct me on this if I'm wrong but I do believe he held something like 7 belts at once and defended them all....

Yeah that is true, It was awhiel ago though. But he held a shitload of Japanese titles
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:54 am

I believe it was ten. Here's a pic of him with all the belts:

https://2img.net/h/i114.photobucket.com/albums/n246/backstagepowers/UltimoDragon-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:05 am

I love Jamie Noble, but he really can't compare to Ultimo Dragon in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:12 pm

48 hours are up. Ultimo Dragon takes it 7-3.

Lock please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Ultimo Dragon vs. James Gibson
Page 1 of 1