chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman

Go down 
+5
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Inah
stl311
Sykesy
Mr. Tambourine Man
9 posters

Helms or Kidman?
Hurricane Helms
Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Vote_lcap55%Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Billy Kidman
Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Vote_lcap45%Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Hurricane Helms
Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman 41

VS.

Billy Kidman

Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman 16
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:56 pm

Helms ... Slightly
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:15 am

Kidman, the innovator of the Shooting Star Press on National TV.

And he dated Torrie...

That's instawin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 am

stl311 wrote:
Kidman, the innovator of the Shooting Star Press on National TV.

And he dated Torrie...

He Married her actually
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Very tough...but I think I'm going to go with Hurricane Helms. Loved his WCW work. Maybe the only bright spot in the entire company at the time. His WWE work has been pretty much what you would expect. He's been great, but WWE obviously has very little interest in pushing him past the mid-card level. Still, his Hurricane gimmick was fun while it lasted, and his Smackdown run as Cruiserweight champion was good.

Last edited by Mr. Tambourine Man on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:07 pm

I love Billy Kidman and Hurricane Helms the same, but in my opinion, Hurricane Helms is better, just.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Helms has never been anything special in my opinion. The Hurricane just pissed me off and he was pretty bland as plain old Gregory Helms. A decent solid midcarder but Billy Kidman was sweet in the ring, much more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 pm

I'm going with Helms. Despite how much I didn't enjoy The Hurricane, I liked his work as Helms (Against Matt) and Hurricane Helms (Against Benjamin). I also enjoy Billy Kidman's work though.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Kidman & his shooting star press FTW! One of my favourite CW of all time.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Billy Kidman, for me.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Hurricane was awesome, gotta love a superhero in wrestling. Helms it is.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 pm

6-5. Hurricane Helms wins.

Lock please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman   Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time: Round 1: Hurricane Helms vs. Billy Kidman
Page 1 of 1