chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ric Flair Talks Steroids, WWE Wellness and More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Ric Flair Talks Steroids, WWE Wellness and More Empty
PostSubject: Ric Flair Talks Steroids, WWE Wellness and More   Ric Flair Talks Steroids, WWE Wellness and More Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:43 pm

ESPN.com features an article on NWA & WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair today. The article notes that Flair pays $22,000 a month in alimony to his ex-wives. Regarding steroids in WWE, Flair admitted he experimented with them in the 1980's and said, "Our company's as clean as can be. We've got the most stringent drug-testing policies in place in the world. There's no ifs, ands or buts. The guys urinate in an open area. It is what it is. The guys pay the penalty now. We're not going to mess around with that after all we've been through."

After all the ups and downs that his crazy lifestyle has brought him, the Nature Boy is still all about a good time. "First of all, I don't pursue women," Flair says. "For me, it's about camaraderie. My whole life is like, if something's going on, nothing ever preceded fun. I always put my friends and the fun and the business ahead of everything."

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Ric Flair Talks Steroids, WWE Wellness and More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Talks Steroids, WWE Wellness and More   Ric Flair Talks Steroids, WWE Wellness and More Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:13 am

I can't believe Ric Flair did roids...

That disappoints me. I thought he was the one clean wrestler in the 80s, and now it turns out we had zero clean wresters in the 80s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com

Ric Flair Talks Steroids, WWE Wellness and More
Page 1 of 1