chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serious Internet

Go down 
+5
stl311
babaganoosh
ladymahogany
StuffOfLegends
Ernest Miller
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Male Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:20 pm

How many of you take it SERIOUSLY? Laughing

I will say that I do. Opinions and stuff I can not worry about, but when it comes to friendships etc., we're dealing with real people.

This can be looked at seriously or none seriously. I made it more for non serious reasons as I do shit like that!
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Can I call myself the inspiration to this thread even if I wasn't? Razz

Also I take it very seriously. I got 2 virtual hitmen working for me and if I think someone doesn't like me I cry at night for at least 7 hours before I eat ice cream and watch the Fresh Prince of Bel Air until I feel better. Then I call them out in a feud. I take my internet seriously... sort of. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:30 pm

You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your beautiful story.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:35 pm

I don't take what people say that I'm never going to meet in real life very seriously. People often put up personas and say things they wouldn't ordinarily say when they can hide behind a keyboard and a computer screen. I take my conversations/interactions with people I intend to have real life relationships with or already do more seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 pm

That's a generally realistic way to look at things.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:13 am

Internet is the internet. You can argue 1 day with someone, and be agreeing with everything they say the next week. Since you never really know them, everything is really taken with a grain of salt and I just kind of roll with the times.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 am

I take somethings very seriously. I sometimes look to the internet when I'm down, or when I'm sad...sometimes the people cheer me up. When you see family members sick, its always nice to turn to e-fedding for a release. I also like to show people my work on the internet...and that is something I take very seriously. Anyone who knows me really well knows my mixer is normally going from the time I'm up to the time I'm down at night.

It just depends on who it is I'm talking to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:57 am

It depends with me, I do not take myself on the net seriously at all.

When I'm talking I am myself but if i get in an argument with somebody i take it fairly seriously TBH. i know i wont meet then but yeah ...
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 am

The way I see it is someone can call you a bitch in real life or on the internet: they are still calling you a bitch. So why shouldn't you retaliate? If someone is insulting you using the internet, they are usually basing it off how you behave while online. Alex is MF, we are the same person. I don't act any differently in the real world than I do talking on MSN. So when somebody insults me, who I know vaguely well, then I do take it somewhat seriously as they are dissing Alex, the person. But of course, it's not going to be enough to effect me when I'm chilling with my mates at school, but I won't hesitate to hit back online. If I put on a persona, then I wouldn't take online insults seriously at all.

We spend a fair amount of time on the net, so we obviously take it seriously to a degree. People can claim they don't, but whenever you invest time and effort into something you ae taking it seriously even if you don't think you are.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 am

Sykesy wrote:

That's funny, none of us take you seriously either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:29 am

lols... Rolling Eyes Razz

Some good points being made here, guys.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:29 am

stl311 wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Hahahaha.

But as funny as that was, if you two are going to have a fight then just go straight to the feud. Sykesy, don't reply to this comment please.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:41 am

Yeah, SERIOUSLY.

I would be being serious if I said people like to make others look like fools. Agreed?
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:30 pm

It depends on the situation really. If I have an argument with an unknown on the internet, then I can't say it really bothers me.

But I take my friends seriously on the net. I've met so many nice people from it, some which I've gotten to know in real life, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
The way I see it is someone can call you a bitch in real life or on the internet: they are still calling you a bitch.
Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:27 pm

Tiff wrote:
It depends on the situation really. If I have an argument with an unknown on the internet, then I can't say it really bothers me.

But I take my friends seriously on the net. I've met so many nice people from it, some which I've gotten to know in real life, too.

Am I your friend still?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
stl311 wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Hahahaha.

But as funny as that was, if you two are going to have a fight then just go straight to the feud. Sykesy, don't reply to this comment please.

Yeah, No problem. I aint going to reply to someone who is a 'Mod' trying to lead a good example but throws around Insults. Anyway, I agree with you MF.

I do take offence to insults online (I think we all do to be honest) mainly because I am like myself in the real world. Although I am not going to go around all angry about it.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Are you saying you don't feel that you act very different in your personal life?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 am

Beau the Bear wrote:
Are you saying you don't feel that you act very different in your personal life?

Yeah, I am myself were ever I am and whoever I hang around.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Beau the Bear wrote:
Tiff wrote:

Am I your friend still?

Of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Beau the Bear wrote:

Yeah, I am myself were ever I am and whoever I hang around.

Good. That's how it should be.

Tiff wrote:
Beau the Bear wrote:
Tiff wrote:

Am I your friend still?

Of course. Smile

LOL~!
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Beau the Bear wrote:
Tiff wrote:
Beau the Bear wrote:
Tiff wrote:

Am I your friend still?

Of course. Smile

LOL~!

For your information, it's lmao.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Miller
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Ernest Miller

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Oh, sorry, I should try harder.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:41 am

I don't give a shit about the net, although there are certain cases where I get mad. Of course, I'm kind of a jerk in real-life, but I act like I do on here because... I dunno lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serious Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Internet   Serious Internet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Internet
Page 1 of 1