chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neil Patrick Harris: How I Met Your Golden Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Neil Patrick Harris: How I Met Your Golden Girl Empty
PostSubject: Neil Patrick Harris: How I Met Your Golden Girl   Neil Patrick Harris: How I Met Your Golden Girl Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey guys, check this out:

Neil Patrick Harris meets Golden Girl Legend Betty White and she explains why she won't be on Dancing with the Stars

Here's the story:

Neil Patrick Harris: How I Met Your Golden Girl 300adharriswhite050709

Picture it: Neil Patrick Harris getting it on with Betty White!

About three months ago, Harris revealed to us that he'd like the 87-year-old Golden Girl to guest star on How I Met Your Mother.

"I think Barney should hook up with Betty White at some point," Harris said about his womanizing television alter-ego. "That's my big pitch. We'll see if it happens."

What does White think? Read on to find out…

"Ohhh, wouldn't that be fun?" White gushed to us at last night's Hollywood premiere of her new movie, Love N' Dancing. "I would love that. I'm a big fan of his. It would be great. I hope it happens."

In fact, White said she's ready to put on her cougar claws for the chance to get a piece of Harris. "I would hit on him. I know that much," she said of a possible storyline. "That would be so much fun."

One gig White won't be doing? Following her pal Cloris Leachman onto Dancing With the Stars. "No, no," she said when we asked about DWTS. "Cloris did such a good job that I'm not going near there."

credit: movies.yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1