chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Empty
PostSubject: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:13 am

These Pictures Were taken on April 29th In New Orleans.

Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Tupac_lives_0000_layer_4_copy_full-300x300

Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Tupac_lives_0001_layer_4_full-300x300

Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Tupac_lives_0002_layer_4_copy_2_full-300x300

Now Ever since Pac was ''Killed'' , the alive theories have been going and their have been plenty of lookalikes spotted. Normally however , the lookalikes come out when a new Pac album is about to be dropped. And while their is a new Pac album in the works , its far from being finished.

This is the best Pac lookalike Ive seen. Their Is another one who is also good , from the ''Holla Back'' Videos , a couple videos where he is stood talking and seen leaving a shop , he also appears in another video that isnt a ''Holla Back'' video , where he is stood in the crowd at a Lil Wayne Concert.

Ill Post what followed the release of these pictures in a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:28 am

Wow, that does look a lot, if not exactly like him. It's weird, just makes me more interested in this whole theory more.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:12 am

A few days after those first three pictures were released , this picture was posted on the same website.

Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics 0430_tupac_newguy_04_full

People on the TMZ website believed this was the same guy , but when you compare him to one of the original three , he looks nothing alike.

Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Tupac_lives_0002_layer_4_copy_2_full-300x300
Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics 0430_tupac_newguy_04_full

The ''New Guys'' Jaw is alot larger than the ''Pac'' lookalike. Also his Eyebrows and ears are alot bigger.

So that rules him out of the theory.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:58 am

He aint alive silly. There's just no way...
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:11 am

Affliction wrote:
He aint alive silly. There's just no way...

Prove it.

Prove theres no way he is alive today ... you cant.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

Female Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:50 am

Those look so real damn.. I see videos on youtube all the time about ppl thinking hes alive. i dont know starting to believe it now maybe he is alive who knows.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:14 pm

Last edited by C-Makaveli on Sat May 09, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:15 pm

xDesireAngelx wrote:
Those look so real damn.. I see videos on youtube all the time about ppl thinking hes alive. i dont know starting to believe it now maybe he is alive who knows.

I didnt use to think he is alive , but when you add up all the facts it does point to him being alive.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Me either i always thought he was dead and all but he keeps coming out with all these new albums and songs and all that..he cant be dead
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:41 pm

xDesireAngelx wrote:
Me either i always thought he was dead and all but he keeps coming out with all these new albums and songs and all that..he cant be dead

Well with the songs , It was proven when he ''died'' that he had over 300 unreleased songs , so making albums with 16 tracks on it wouldnt seem strange. Its whats hidden in the tracks that is weird.

The last Pac album that was released was called '' Pac's Life ''. The first single from the album was also called ''Pac's Life''.

Now there is a software used in music called BackMasking. What this basically means is you can play music backwards , and hear people talking normally.

Now , this is from Pac's Life :

You can clearly hear at 0:19 seconds he says '' You Should See Me I'll Be Back ''

There are also other ones that say '' Yes I'm Alive & Im Missing You ''

I will post it later.
Back to top Go down
xDesireAngelx
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
xDesireAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Yeah listened to it heard it damn. i think its starnge though how he just keeps coming out with all this new stuff.. post the other video ill check it out.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics   Tupac : New ''Alive'' Pics Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:29 pm