chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eminem To Appear On Family Guy

Go down 
+3
CMHL_Is_Legend
Ex-Mattitude Follower
C-Makaveli
7 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Empty
PostSubject: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Fox released a statement today saying that Eminem will be appearing on Family Guy in the near future. They did not let out what he would be doing on the show , however it appears that Family Guy favourite Stewie Griffin Will be interviewing the rapper.

- Rap Basement.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:16 pm

That sucks when South Park is out there, it would have been much better to see cartoon Eminem appear on that. Family Guy is not really that funny. It has its moments but generally it's pretty meh. I'll youtube this though, when it goes down.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:30 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
That sucks when South Park is out there, it would have been much better to see cartoon Eminem appear on that. Family Guy is not really that funny. It has its moments but generally it's pretty meh. I'll youtube this though, when it goes down.

Family Guy is on fire at the minute. The New series is the funniest series ive ever seen.

So Em being on their is good for them both.

The Family Guy family is ontop of the animated world at the minute.

They have :

- Family Guy
- American Dad
- The Cleveland Show ( which has been renewed for a second season before the first debuted )
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Family Guy>South Park
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Rorschach

Male Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:13 pm

As of right now, I can honestly say South Park has been on FIRE recently. The 13th Season has been great so far, and much better than some of the current stuff Family Guy show.

However, overall, I will have to say Family Guy is better, and while it's went from Brilliant to Meh-ish, it's slowly becoming awesome again. Eminem will only make it more awesome. :p
Back to top Go down
http://dropkick3.co.nr
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:23 pm

C-Makaveli wrote:

Family Guy is on fire at the minute. The New series is the funniest series ive ever seen.

So Em being on their is good for them both.

The Family Guy family is ontop of the animated world at the minute.

They have :

- Family Guy
- American Dad
- The Cleveland Show ( which has been renewed for a second season before the first debuted )

You mean the Seth MacFarlane family (of TV Shows that is). American Dad isn't a part of the Family Guy universe, with the exception of two crossovers, which one was because they went back in time and altered the future and, one because it was part of a special. Seth MacFarlane himself said he didn't want American Dad to be compared to Family Guy, which is why American Dad has a different approach to comedy then Family Guy (personally, I prefer American Dad). As far as the Cleveland Show, I'm sure it'll suck, Cleveland isn't good enough to have his own series, just about everyone I talked too agrees with that), they should of used Joe, has more of a chance of a success than Cleveland and Quagmire would still be on Family Guy. Quick note, I heard that Brian will just take Cleveland's spot at the clam.

Anyway, if this was back in Season three or even Season four and five, I would have been excited for this. So far, for me, season seven has been pretty damn bad (although can be decent at times) and I just feel that their going to drop the ball on this. Plus, if Stewie is in it, it'll most likely have him come on to him, which I've had enough of (Gay Stewie in general, evil was better in my opinion, but more the fact that he does it too frequently in recent episodes).
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

Male Number of posts : 1889
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:34 am

South Park is good shit, while Family Guy can be decent-good at times. American Dad pwns FG though.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Bolty B wrote:
South Park is good shit, while Family Guy can be decent-good at times. American Dad pwns FG though.

I've just never understood why people like South Park. Ameican Dad is okay but nothing compared to Family Guy.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:09 pm

I've never understood why people thought South Park was so great either. I have found parts of the show on occasion to be funny, but only when I was drunk with other people that thought it was hilarious.

At any rate if this show turns out to be good I might watch part of it on YouTube too. In general though, I don't bother with the cable shows anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:29 am

I admit when I first watched Family Guy I thought it was utter unfunny shit. Meanwhile, South Park always gets a good laugh out of me because many of the jokes are clever and make fun of current day situations. Family Guy just do irrelevant 'flashbacks' with random scenarios featuring celebrities, famous figures etc.

Some Family Guy can be funny though, I'll give them that.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:32 am

I admit that American Dad is amusing, but Family Guy only rarely. South Park is the best out of all three, in my opinion. The humour can at times be vulgar and too far, but generally it's funny to me and at least relevant to the storyline...
Back to top Go down
Bolty B
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bolty B

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:39 am

I admit that American Dad is amusing, but Family Guy only rarely. South Park is the best out of all three, in my opinion. The humour can at times be vulgar and too far, but generally it's funny to me and at least relevant to the storyline...
Not meaning to be an ass kisser or anything but...quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem To Appear On Family Guy   Eminem To Appear On Family Guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem To Appear On Family Guy
Page 1 of 1