chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler) Empty
PostSubject: World''s Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler)   World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Hey guys, this is a Non-Spoiler

The World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite once again

This Week on Friday Night Smackdown!
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler)   World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:02 am

Awful move. Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas were doing just fine on their own. Charlie actually did a great job impersonating other past and present superstars, and while maybe wasn't getting a push for a title, he was great entertainment. Shelton's athleticism is entertainment on its own. I really don't understand the logic behind yet another WGTT reunion.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler)   World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Well let's just say that this is another way for the WWE to try to reform their Tag Team Division.

Some people were saying that Haas and Shelton were not doing great as singles competitiors.

I mean, remember when he won the U.S. Title from Matt Hardy?

Shelton didn't have much competition on SD! as the U.S. Champion.

and so, I think that this could work this time.

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler)   World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:38 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Well let's just say that this is another way for the WWE to try to reform their Tag Team Division.

Some people were saying that Haas and Shelton were not doing great as singles competitiors.

I mean, remember when he won the U.S. Title from Matt Hardy?

Shelton didn't have much competition on SD! as the U.S. Champion.

and so, I think that this could work this time.

Hopefully.

Haas and Benjamin were doing just fine as singles competitors. Haas had never had the crowd as behind him as he did when he started his impersonation gimmick. Benjamin is one of the greatest pure athletes WWE has, and almost always wrestles a good match. He just lacks charisma.

More importantly, they are NOT trying to reform their tag team division. The only way they will "reform" it is to take away the titles for good. WWE cares absolutely nothing about tag team wrestling. It has been recently referred to as a "lost art." and the WWE hasn't done anything at all in an attempt to revive it. The match to unify the two tag team belts (which I do believe is a good move, and COULD have possibly revived the tag team division) was left off of the Wrestlemania PPV to be a pre-show event. That is a loud and clear statement that the WWE just does not care about the tag belts.

You have to understand that I'm not knocking them as a tag team. They work well in the ring together. I'm just saying it's not a smart move by the WWE.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler)   World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:26 pm

I know, but personally, I would LOVE to see Shelton Benjamin win the World Heavyweight Championship rather than the WWE Heavyweight Championship

and plus, Shelton proved that he belonged in Singles Competition, especially with 3 wins over Triple H in 2004

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler)   World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Both of them are great wrestlers, and should get pushed singally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler)   World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World's Greatest Tag Team Reunite This Week (Non-Spoiler)
Page 1 of 1