chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can The Miz main event?

Go down 
4 posters

Can The Miz successfully main event?
Yes
Can The Miz main event? Vote_lcap100%Can The Miz main event? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Can The Miz main event? Vote_lcap0%Can The Miz main event? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Can The Miz main event? Empty
PostSubject: Can The Miz main event?   Can The Miz main event? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:45 pm

He's got the mic skills, the charisma, but does he have enough to make it into the main event? He doesn't really possess a "main event" physique, he hasn't really carried a serious main event type attitude.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Can The Miz main event?   Can The Miz main event? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:52 pm

He does have what it takes to be a main event perfomer, but not yet. He's still seen as a mid-card entertainer in the eyes of many, and there are so many guys competing for the next main event spot. When veterans like Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker retire from wrestling, I can see The Miz getting a move-up to the main event. He's witty and sharp on the mic and has improved so much in the ring but he doesn't have enough credibility right now. Give it a year or so and he'll be ready to make frequent appearences in the upper card, providing WWE keeps him looking vaguely strong in matches against big stars like John Cena.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Can The Miz main event?   Can The Miz main event? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:08 pm

I got so excited when he came out and called out John Cena after Backlash, but... got disappointed when I realized they were never really going to let him face John Cena one-on-one without the Big Show getting involved.

I don't think he's there yet either, and like Baba said, I don't think he carries himself like a main-eventer either. However, like MF said, I do think he *may* have potential, and has come a long way since his debut. He needs a better finisher, IMO, and a few decent feuds to get him going, as playing tiddlywinks and footsie with John Cena while he's continuing his feud with Big Show just isn't doing him all that much good. A feud with HBK would serve him well, as just about everything HBK touches seems to turn to gold.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Can The Miz main event?   Can The Miz main event? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:13 pm

HOORAH!

My opinion has been given. Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can The Miz main event?   Can The Miz main event? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can The Miz main event?
Page 1 of 1