chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cro Cop re-signs with UFC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Cro Cop re-signs with UFC Empty
PostSubject: Cro Cop re-signs with UFC   Cro Cop re-signs with UFC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Quote :
LAS VEGAS -- It seemed after last month that Mirko Cro Cop walked out of the UFC for good, napalming his relationship with the organization on the way out the door.

Not so fast.

The Croatian heavyweight star has apparently signed a three-fight deal with the company, Zuffa co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta told UFC fans during a question-and-answer session during Saturday's pre-UFC 100 Fan Expo.

The 34-year-old returned to the UFC at June's UFC 99, defeating Mostapha Al-Turk after orally agreeing to a deal with UFC President Dana White over the phone. At the time, White said that Cro Cop had given his word that he planned to remain with the UFC.

But later on that night, in the post-fight press conference, White told the media that Cro Cop had bolted for a contract with the Japanese-based DREAM promotion. A DREAM representative even confirmed the signing shortly afterward. But apparently, the deal was never sealed, as Fertitta has brought the master of the left-high kick back into the fold.
And it looks like all that earlier talk was for nothing. Great to see him back with the UFC though. I'd love to really get to see what he has left in his tank since his last fight wasn't all that convincing.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop re-signs with UFC   Cro Cop re-signs with UFC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Yay. I mark for Cro Cop and that killah kick. He was so freakin' badass in Pride (although the competition was worse) and his time in the UFC hasn't been great at all. I hope he can change that now he's back.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop re-signs with UFC   Cro Cop re-signs with UFC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 am

I haven't seen any of his fights outside of the UFC and what I remember most about him is when knocked the hell out with a kick to the head.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop re-signs with UFC   Cro Cop re-signs with UFC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:00 am

UFC was on free TV here in AUS Land a couple of nights ago. Cro Cop vs Gonzaga was one of the matches on the show. Gonzaga kicked the crap outta Cro Cop. I've lost all faith in him (Cro Cop) being a decent fighter. Oh and Gonzaga FTW.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop re-signs with UFC   Cro Cop re-signs with UFC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:45 am

Is that the one from UFC 70, If so that kick in the head was F'N Brutal. Cro Cop sucks
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3564
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Cro Cop re-signs with UFC   Cro Cop re-signs with UFC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:21 am

^Yeah that's the one.