chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA Bound For Glory Predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff X
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Jeff X

Male Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-07-13

TNA Bound For Glory Predictions Empty
PostSubject: TNA Bound For Glory Predictions   TNA Bound For Glory Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 11:18 am

Make your predictions for Bound for Glory... TNA's biggest ppv of the year.

TNA World Title Match
KURT ANGLE vs STING

TNA X Title Match
JAY LETHAL vs CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

TNA Tag Title Match
TEAM PACMAN vs AJ STYLES & TOMKO

No DQ Match
SAMOA JOE vs CHRISTIAN CAGE

Ultimate X Match
THE L.A.X. vs TRIPLE X

Tables Match
TEAM 3D vs THE STEINER BROTHERS

Monsters Ball
RAVEN vs BLACK REIGN vs RHINO vs ABYSS

Knockouts Gauntlet Match
Gail Kim, Jackie Moore, Christy Hemme, Ms. Brooks, Roxxie Lavoux, Shelly Martinez, ODB, Angel Williams, Talia Madison, Amazing Kong

(now 16 man) Fight For The Right Match
Robert Roode, James Storm, B.G. James, Kip James, Lance Hoyt, Jimmy Rave, Chris Harris, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Kaz, Eric Young, Petey Williams, Junior Fatu, and 3 more...

I'm going to pick one of the 3 unannounced guys as the winner, and even though I don't even know if he will be a participant (and I haven't yet read any rumors about it), I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Kevin Nash as a surprise entrant and winner of the match and the championship shot. The other two entrants will probably be Shark Boy and Sonjay Dutt, I'm guessing, becausse they aren't in any other matches, though Joey Mercury, D-Lo Brown, or Gangrel could be surprise entrants too. It would be cool if they had Jeff Jarrett as a surprise entrant and winner instead of Nash, if they can't get a new contract worked out with Nash.
Back to top Go down

TNA Bound For Glory Predictions
Page 1 of 1