chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner

Go down 
+2
Tiff
Concrete Jesus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:26 am

Quote :
Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner For NOC Might Be
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Chris Jericho is teasing who his mystery partner for tonight's WWE Night of Champions pay-per-view on Twitter with the following message:

“I’m not gonna say who my partner is going to be tomorrow….but he is EVIL….”

Jericho is set to defend the WWE Unified Tag Team Titles tonight with a partner of his choice against Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Hmm.. Taker? That'd be awesome if it was, I doubt it though. Kane, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Tiff wrote:
Hmm.. Taker? That'd be awesome if it was, I doubt it though. Kane, perhaps?

You are right, Taker would be awesome, but it is more likely Kane. Hopefully it will get Kane out of the stupid ass feud with Kahli.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:44 pm

So, unless he just means heel, which I doubt, then he means Kane. Sad, I was hoping to be somewhat surpised at who it was. Then again, Jericho could just try to be throwing us off.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:51 pm

It's clearly Taka Michinoku.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Hmm, didn't see it being Big show.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Big Show is sort of a let down for me. I would have rather it have been Kane.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:47 pm

TheWittyTwit wrote:
I would so fuckin mark out if it was TAKA...like I would go download that match right away.

But yeah, Show? How is he evil? Bringing back Viscera would've been a better choice.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:54 pm

babaganoosh wrote:
TheWittyTwit wrote:
I would so fuckin mark out if it was TAKA...like I would go download that match right away.

But yeah, Show? How is he evil? Bringing back Viscera would've been a better choice.

It is possible that the WWE didn't really know who would be Jerichos partner and all of the backstage segments and even the Twitter message were just to keep people interested in this match. I wonder which show we will see the Show and Jericho on. I know the tag titles can be on any brand or show, but SD doesn't have any real tag team contenders. Rhodesa nd TDB are the only contending tag team in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:40 am

Gotta say that I didn't expect Big Show to be Jericho's partner. Although that kinda dismiss the purpose of having Big Show destroy every participant in the US Championship last Monday on RAW if he wasn't even ending up to be in the match....
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Gotta say that I didn't expect Big Show to be Jericho's partner. Although that kinda dismiss the purpose of having Big Show destroy every participant in the US Championship last Monday on RAW if he wasn't even ending up to be in the match....
That is why I don't think they were sure who was going to be Jericho's partner until the last minute.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:28 am

babaganoosh wrote:
TheWittyTwit wrote:

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner   Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Teases Who His Mystery Partner
Page 1 of 1