chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update ond the Return of Edge.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Update ond the Return of Edge. Empty
PostSubject: Update ond the Return of Edge.   Update ond the Return of Edge. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Quote :
Update on the Return of Edge
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Credit: PWTorch.com

-- The WWE creative team is currently working under the impression that Edge will be out for the remainder of 2009. The best case scenario is said to be that he’ll be ready to return at Royal Rumble and build a feud with Chris Jericho for WrestleMania 26.

It appears that Edge will return as a face, so who will fill his heel spot on SD?
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Update ond the Return of Edge.   Update ond the Return of Edge. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Ahh, that's ages away. Sad

Anyway, yeah, I'm guessing he's going to return as a face. I would say Punk would take his place.. but apparently he and Jeff shook hands after their match at NOC? So perhaps not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Update ond the Return of Edge.   Update ond the Return of Edge. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 pm

^It was after the show went off air. HHH had a birthday celebration after Raw went off air were they threw cake at him and then Batista came out with another cake, thats obviously not going to be brought into storylines, I don't see why this would be different. WWE would've aired it if they were going to use it.
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Update ond the Return of Edge.   Update ond the Return of Edge. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Tiff wrote:
Ahh, that's ages away. Sad

Anyway, yeah, I'm guessing he's going to return as a face. I would say Punk would take his place.. but apparently he and Jeff shook hands after their match at NOC? So perhaps not.

If they're using Punk like I think they're using Punk... he's still heel. His character is supposed to blur the line between face and heel a little, but he's definitely heel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update ond the Return of Edge.   Update ond the Return of Edge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update ond the Return of Edge.
Page 1 of 1