chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leon Fagprice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Leon Fagprice Empty
PostSubject: Leon Fagprice   Leon Fagprice Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:30 am

Massimo appears on the camera in his locker room.

Massimo
Leon Caprice? This whole HavOc thing is over with us now. I have come to my sences and realized I shouldn't have got a Clown to do a Man's job. He was, is and will always will be pathetic. I have no idea how you were a CGS world champion. That must have been a slow period in CGS history. You don't deserve to be here in CGS Leon! I'm no fan of Steve Storme but I am smart enough to know that you will never be him! You wanted too much and you wanted to get vengence on Storme but you couldn't do it. instead you didn't win one match since your pathetic return. Go back home and watch some more batman episodes you Full Metal Wanker! HavOc is over and so are you
!
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Leon Fagprice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Fagprice   Leon Fagprice Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 am

OOC: Burn! XD
Back to top Go down

Leon Fagprice
Page 1 of 1