chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was the downfall of ECW (The Extreme Years)?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

What was the downfall of ECW (The Extreme Years)? Empty
PostSubject: What was the downfall of ECW (The Extreme Years)?   What was the downfall of ECW (The Extreme Years)? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Hey guys,

I want to talk about something:

Now, every fan of the original ECW has been talking about this:

The Rise and Fall of ECW

I mean, ECW has been known for being a Top Company in Philadelphia, PA

ECW was the place where they introduced us to the likes of Rob Van Dam, Tommy Dreamer, The Dudleys, Dean Malenko, Chris Jericho, the late Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn as well as WCW Alumnis Steve Austin, Mick Foley, Chris Benoit, the late Public Enemy and The Steiner Brothers

ECW has also given us "Simon Diamond" Pat Kenney, Al Snow, Rey Mysterio and even Raven and Steven Richards as well as New Jack

ECW was also the home to the Vixens such as Nancy Benoit alias Robin Greene, Tammy, Francine, Jazz, Amy Dumas also known as Miss Congeniality and of course, Dawn Marie

But also, ECW has been known for having its downfalls

Such as ECW fighting for financial survival

Paul Heyman has stated that ECW was the 1st victum of the Monday Night WAR

and also, Paul Heyman has been known being critisised by the likes of Eric Bischoff, Larry Zbyszko and Jim Cornette

Heyman and Bischoff have been enemies for years

Bischoff (along with Cornette) called Paul Heyman a liar and Heyman is also mad @ Bischoff for stealing ECW Talent and burying them in WCW

Larry Zbyszko has also called ECW ridiculous

and ECW was also removed from The NEW TNN when Vince McMahon put RAW and other WWE Programs such as Superstars and Livewire @ the time on The NEW TNN

Brother Ray from Team 3-D has also stated that they weren't getting paid enough money and a friend of mine told me that Paul Heyman was a smart booker, it's just that the problem he had was managing money.

and so, I would like to know:

What was the REAL Downfall of Extreme Championship Wrestling?

That's the Question!

Please share your thoughts on this.

Paul Heyman SHOOTS on The NEW TNN