chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNA Impact going Extreme?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

TNA Impact going Extreme? Empty
PostSubject: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Quote :
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- A slice of 90s ECW nostalgia could be making its way back to a screen near you if recent reports are to be believed.

Pro Wrestling Torch reports that TNA are in talks to build a a faction of former ECW original stars. The current candidates for that faction could be all or several of those currently under contract such as Rob Van Dam, Brother Ray, Brother Devon, Rhino, Raven, Dr. Stevie and Taz.

Tommy Dreamer has been rumoured to join the promotion as an on-air performer.

Fans waiting outside of The Impact Zone this past Monday night were warned before entering the building that the evening’s show would not be family friendly.

I am pretty sure that I brought this up a few weeks ago, but without Paul E. I won't care that much.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 pm

That is pretty sick but you need Balls Mahoney.

But yeah, I agree with CJ. You need Paul E
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Even if it were only a short term thing were Heyman comes to lead Team Extreme against Team Bisch.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 pm

It seems unoriginal and uninspired, lazy booking: 'Oh they were all in ECW, weren't they? Throw them together in a makeshift team'. I realise The Band getting back together isn't very fresh either but that doesn't mean we need more rehashes from old feds. I'd love to see Raven back in TNA at the forefront of a stable, and just seeing him back in any form is good, but I can't imagine this angle being that great creatively. It should produce some fun hardcore brawls but as a story, not really digging it at this early stage.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Raven is still in TNA ...

And yeah, It is poor booking on Paper seeming we saw the same thing in 2005 on Raw for ECW ONS. But it could be different. I suppose I may have to tune into see.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 pm

^^ I know. I meant just seeing him back on TV, after periods of time on the Indy circuit, is good. But he doesn't seem to do much important these days so maybe this group would give him a more prominant role. At the same time, he could get lost in the shuffle as I doubt he'll be portrayed as the leader - and thus I can't really see him fitting in. Raven has never been a team player.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
It seems unoriginal and uninspired, lazy booking: 'Oh they were all in ECW, weren't they? Throw them together in a makeshift team'. I realise The Band getting back together isn't very fresh either but that doesn't mean we need more rehashes from old feds. I'd love to see Raven back in TNA at the forefront of a stable, and just seeing him back in any form is good, but I can't imagine this angle being that great creatively. It should produce some fun hardcore brawls but as a story, not really digging it at this early stage.

What makes that different from the current TNA product? At least this would be more entertaining then whatever gay ass thing they are doing with Orlando Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Mattitude Follower wrote:

What makes that different from the current TNA product? At least this would be more entertaining then whatever gay ass thing they are doing with Orlando Jordan.

Yeah, Also better then an obese dude dancing while Oiled up or a Blonde chick doing an even worse job the Britney Spears. Or how about a Giant Indian Playboy ... Yeah. You get the point, WWE is not much better then TNA.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 pm

I can pick out some shitty stuff in WWE, but there is far more bad then good at the moment. The exact oppisite is true in TNA. Kahli is fucking terrible, there is no way around that. Jillians Britney gimmick doesn't get much tv time at the moment, and even Swaggle has not been on TV much lately. Big Dick Johnson was fuckin gross, so I am glad he has not been on lately.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
but there is far more bad then good at the moment. The exact oppisite is true in TNA.

I know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:26 am

I think they're going to run it the same way it ran in WCW. It seems that TNA is bringing back the clique era. A bunch of cliques running around not following rules. Bisch made this very popular when NWO boosted WCW rating years ago. WWE tried to follow suit and succeeded really only with The Alliance. Yeah we can say DX the Cligque etc etc. But truth be told noone was like NWO until the alliance showed. And never again until MEM. I agree Paul E would make this so exciting to watch. But TNA this monday was great. Even better than Destination X to me. I still think they need better dialog and it seems that only the older wrestlers can hold a mic but at least this week we got to see a lot of the youngsters. Less hogan and the others without eliminating them. If they continue on this path I'll look forward to seeing it every week. Even my girl was impressed by TNA and she hates it.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Impact going Extreme?   TNA Impact going Extreme? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA Impact going Extreme?
Page 1 of 1