chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results

Go down 
+4
Sykesy
Ex-Mattitude Follower
stl311
Y2J X
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Empty
PostSubject: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:58 am

We haven't done one of these since Wrestlemania XXV so, I'm going to do these from now on. Unless of course, their are any objections.

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Ld2xg

Breaking Point Card

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results 2iayiro
World Heavyweight Championship
Submission Match
The Undertaker vs. CM Punk (c)

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results 2rzc2o7
WWE Championship
"I Quit" match
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results 334masz
Submissions Count Anywhere Match
D-Generation X vs. Legacy

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Mmvsqv
ECW Championship
Christian (c) vs. William Regal (with Vladimir Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson)

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results 2ir67wh
Unified Tag Team Championship
Mark Henry and MVP vs. Chris Jericho and Big Show (c)

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Ngsf1i
United States Championship
Kofi Kingston (c) vs. The Miz

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Ne829l
Singapore Cane Match
Kane vs. The Great Khali

Last edited by Y2J X on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:18 am

I object...GTFO.

No really, a singapore cane match between Khali and Kane?

Over a Kofi title defense?

Also where is Regal vs Christian?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:26 am

^The card isn't set. The WWECW Championship match has plenty of time to get added.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:26 am

You still didn't give your thoughts on a Singapore Cane Match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 am

Kane/Khali - at least the cane stip will make it a little more interesting
MVP & Henry/Jericho & Show - MVP and Jericho will make it passable
Ziggler/Morrison - should be a good match and it's fresh too
DX/Legacy - it's a fun-sounding gimmick match
Cena/Orton - ugh, I'm so tired of seeing these two in matches together
Punk/Taker - possible match of the night winner
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 am

Kane Vs Khali:

this match does sound boring, But with a Cain involved it should add a bit more interest. Plus kids should love to big guys going at it.

MVP & Henry Vs Jericho & Show:

Should be alright. MVP and Y2J X will be great when they fight each other. Hopefully we don't see much of Show and Henry.

Ziggler Vs Morrison:

Something new as MF pointed out. Should be a great contest of fresh talent. Most likely match of the night.

DX Vs Legacy:

The stipulation is stupid but could be an entertaining contest.

Cena Vs Orton:

Read MFs comment

Punk Vs Taker:

Will be average, punk will win in a close contest. Most likely a Taker dominated match which is getting dull TBH!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:24 am

Taker has never tapped out, but I don't think that he is going to win this match. I am very interested in the finish of this one. I disagree that this one will be average. Nothing Taker does is average and Punk has been the best thing going in the WWE. Did you all see SD last night, fanatastic again.

Something has to give with Orton as the WWE Champion, but I just don't know. I thought that he would lose as Summer Slam.

Kane vs. Kahli sucks because Kahli sucks and how does that match stip fit the theme of this PPV? The best to hope for with this one is that it will be short.

DX vs. Legacy I don't know how this stip will work either, it could be interesting though.

Morrison vs. Ziggler will probably be great. This match is a glimpse into the future and I would rather see Morrison vs. Ziggler, then Mysterio vs. Ziggler.

Show/Jericho vs. MVP/Henry will hopefully be mostly MVP vs. Jericho and I expect that Show and Jericho will retain.

I think that the WWECW title will be added and if it is a submision match and Regal will win.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:06 am

Kane vs. The Great Khali... meh, I like Kane, but this whole feud is just boring.

MVP & Mark Henry vs. Chris Jericho & Big Show.. Hmm, I like both MVP and Jericho.. but Show and Mark Henry? Seriously?

Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison.. probably the match that I'm most looking forward to. I like both this guys, and I think it'll be interesting to see how the work in a match against each other.

DX vs. Legacy.. I didn't see their last match at Summerslam, so I'm quite looking forward to this one. Like I've said many times, I'm not a fan of HBK and HHH as single wrestlers, but as DX I think they're great.. so it should be a pretty good match.

JC vs. Randy... I don't like I Quit matches, tbh, so I'll be watching this just for the hottness, haha.

CM Punk vs. Taker.. Should be pretty good, I'm not a fan of Punk's but he's a good wrestler so yeah, should be an interesting match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Sykesy wrote:
MVP and Y2J X will be great when they fight each other.

I think you mean Y2J...

Khali vs. Kane Singapore Cane Match - Personally, I could care less about this match. I would of liked for them to end this feud at Summerslam. These two don't really entertain while working together and I'm going to assume it's the same for most of the fans. I hope this feud ends soon because for me, I'm just not interested.

MVP & Henry vs. Jericho & Show - Jericho and MVP can have a really great match together but, Henry and Show could potientally ruin this match. I expect Henry and Show to face off in the beginning and the end, leaving most of the ringtime to MVP and Jericho.

John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler - These guys had a pretty good match on Smackdown if anyone else remembers. Basd off those matches, I'm sure these two can have a great match but, I see Morrison retaining. They're not doing Morrison any favors if he loses the belt this quickly.

DX vs. Legacy - I still don't know why this is counted as a main event match (the submission stip). The WWECW championship shouldn't be a last addition to the card (like at Summerslam) and should be treated as one of the main championships...that way I'd consider it one. Anyway, I see DX winning. Since HHH will take on Orton at HIAC, they need to beat Legacy. Since HHH said he was going to get rid of them first.

Randy Orton vs. John Cena - I think people should stop complaining about these two facing eachother. Sure, we've seen this much more then needed to but, "I Quit" matches mean the end of a feud. This should be the last one between the two in awhile (I'm assuming Batista will be back after HIAC and if not, you got Shawn Michaels to fill in until he does) and, it's not like their matches suck. Simply put, they have more to work with (due to the gimmick of the match) and we shouldn't be seeing this match again for quite some time. As for who wins, I'd like to say Cena but, since the Hell in a Cell match is only for main events, Orton will win.

CM Punk vs. Undertaker - I see Taker winning this, sadly. Takers never tapped out (he did once but, that didn't count [he pinned Angle at the same time]) and I don't see them changing that. I'm thinking that Punk wins it back at Hell in a Cell. Which I'm not a fan of because, that just devalues the World championship. It depends if DQ is on though, if it is, I see Punk winning. If I manage to find a stream, I know one thing for sure. I'm going to mark out if I see the Anaconda Vice.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Sykesy wrote:
MVP and Y2J X will be great when they fight each other.

I think you mean Y2J...

ROFL, Yeah. Shows how much wrestling I watch these days
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Spoiler:

I agree that it does take away a little from the legitamacy of the WHC, but people bitch when there are long title runs and then bitch about short ones. I don't think that Taker winning it a month after Punk did, will take away from the WHC anymore then having Hardy beat Edge in a ladder match, then Punk becomes WHC a couple of mins later. Punk drops the title NOC, then wins it back a month later at SS.

I will not be upset it Punk wins or Taker wins, but I don't think that Taker would drop the title 3 weeks later, at HIAC.

I prefer long title runs, to short title runs, even when the title is on someone I don't really like. It just makes it much more interesting then every contender becoming champion.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:40 pm

^The thing that pisses me off is less about the small championship reigns and more about the fact that WWE is killing their chance with Punk, once again. He wins it after cashing in Money in the Bank on an injured Jeff, fair enough, unless you RVD, it's going to happen like that most likely. This was a great idea, though. Instantly, fans of all types get interested. Most internet fans wanted Punk heel badly, so their interest is hooked with the idea of him and seeing how it plays out and non-internet fans, well, they just want to know what the hell is going on. This is the first time, a face cashed in on a face, after all. His next defense, he gets, "injured" at one point and the guys keep him out to check on the knee (don't recall how it went down), then he comes in and takes advantage of the damange done. Also, good. At the Bash, we have Punk only keeping the belt because he kicked the ref during an eye injury. This was all alright, they booked it great and it keep us all anticapted for whats next.

What do they do, they have Punk lose it (fairly, to my knowledge) to Jeff Hardy, someone who they all knew was leaving. Even, Jeff was surpised that booked him to win because he was leaving (read it on Lordsofpain). Then we get the moment where Punk fully goes heel, which I must admit, was awesome but, it would of made a bigger impact had he done it with the belt. Why? Simple, it appeared that a big decideding factor of Punk turning heel was losing the belt but, had he kept it and turned heel with the belt, it would appear that he was playing us and Jeff, for a fool they entire time. Then Punk loses his rematch due to Matt, fine, that makes him appear strong, at least. With Jeff leaving, Punk beat Jeff for the belt at Summerslam, sure he lost some momentum but, he gained it back by winning it; only a few minutes later to lose some of it again by being feed to the Undertaker.

Back to positives, WWE books Punk and has him get rid of Jeff in the WWE, they then even decide not to air Taker coming out and chokeslamming him (happened during the tapings) so, Punk actually got the final say. I have no problem with how they booked it on last Smackdown either, he stayed relatively strong. Now, heres the problem, Punk gains a lot of momentum going into Breaking Point and what happens, once again they book him to lose to Taker. Not only lose but, tap out, which is usually worse then pinning because you have more freedom. You know what I mean by that. As for Taker not dropping it next month, either they're going to ruin a great gimmick match even more or they're taking Punk out of the title picture. Hell in a Cell is a feud ender match, not something to elevate a feud, if Taker wins then Punk will be taking out of the main event position if he isn't, then Hell in a Cell just become a tool to elevate a feud, not good. If he is, then my point is proven, they killed their chance with Punk and dropped the ball on him...again. If wins it at Hell in a Cell, it only devalues the belt. Remember this belt has only been around since MMII (2002), the look was ripped off but, it's only been around for a short time period, and too many transtitional reigns for the championship in a short period of time only make it look easier to get. The harder it appears to win a title, the better.

To respond to two things, Edge lost the belt to Jeff but, he had it for a longer time then Jeff did when he dropped it to Punk or when Punk would drop it Taker. Finally, you're right that people bitch about long reigns and short reigns but, the thing is...someone is always going to bitch. No matter what its about (anything in life), someone is going to bitch about it. Like who the champion is. Jeff's a great example. A lot of people complained when he won and a lot of people were happy. It makes a forum interesting honestly, I'd hate a forum where everyone agrees on everything.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 pm

I do agree that HIAC should be a feud ender, but I don't think that it will in the case of Taker vs. Punk, unless Taker gets screwed over by someone and that takes his attention away from the WHC. We all know that Taker is not going to wrestle full time, so he will not carry a belt for long, but the European tour that is to take place in Nov,"WWE SmackDown & ECW Present Undertaker's Rest In Peace Tour."

I don't think that it will take away from Punk's long term career at all, if he loses to Taker. Many other huge stars have dropped the belt to Taker and they went on to get it back later on. Punk has far more time left in his career, then does Taker. No matter how this feud plays out, CM Punk will be a cornerstone of the WWE for years to come.

It really won't matter if Taker carries the belt for a few months and it may help the WWE draw in in house show. They would sell out those shows regardless, but it would be big to have Taker defending the WHC at those shows.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I do agree that HIAC should be a feud ender, but I don't think that it will in the case of Taker vs. Punk, unless Taker gets screwed over by someone and that takes his attention away from the WHC. We all know that Taker is not going to wrestle full time, so he will not carry a belt for long, but the European tour that is to take place in Nov,"WWE SmackDown & ECW Present Undertaker's Rest In Peace Tour."

So, you think they'll be ruining that gimmick match type even more over having Taker lose it to Punk again? All I know, is that their was only one HIAC match used as a build up and that match never even got started (tag team, Kane and Kind vs. Austin and Taker, never offically), so that was alright. Having someone cause Takers lose is the only thing that WWE can do if Taker wins that I won't be against.

Quote :
I don't think that it will take away from Punk's long term career at all, if he loses to Taker. Many other huge stars have dropped the belt to Taker and they went on to get it back later on. Punk has far more time left in his career, then does Taker. No matter how this feud plays out, CM Punk will be a cornerstone of the WWE for years to come.

Losing to Taker isn't the reason why I don't think it will go well for Punk. The fact that everytime Punk really gains momentum WWE take the belt off him or do something that loses a peice of the momentum. I don't feel like listing the examples again but, they're all found in my previous post.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:24 pm

HIAC is one of Takers signature matches. Either Taker or HHH has been in or involved in every HIAC match so far. I don't think that they are comfortable putting togther HIAC matches without Taker in the SD HIAC.

I really don't think that Taker be the WHC for a couple of months, will have any lasting effect on Punk's momentum. There does seem to be some trepidation on the WWE's part to go full on with Punk, but I don't think that is his fault. They just don't seem comfortable in putting all new guys in the main event spots. They know that Taker vs. Punk will gain intrest and sell PPV's. I will sell better then say Punk vs. Matt Hardy for the WHC.

What if someone caused Punk to lose the WHC? Say Matt Hardy runs in and then Punk loses, because of his distraction. That would take Punk to another feud for a time. Hardy could try and defend the honor Laughing of his brother and then, few months later, Punk gets his belt back. Punk goes on to defend the WHC at WM26. Taker goes on to continue his streak against someone else, and all is right with the main even on SD.

Quote :
The WWE website has removed John Morrison's scheduled Intercontinental title defense against Dolph Ziggler from the Breaking Point pay-per-view line-up.

Jim Ross wrote in his latest blog that the match has been moved to a time To Be Determined.

"It looks as if the pending John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler IC Title bout will take place after Sunday's PPV at some point TBD," Ross wrote. "I have high expectations for this rivalry and feel that these two men can have a heck of a series going forward."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
HIAC is one of Takers signature matches. Either Taker or HHH has been in or involved in every HIAC match so far. I don't think that they are comfortable putting togther HIAC matches without Taker in the SD HIAC.

Yeah, but Taker will most likely get a rematch if he loses at Breaking Point. Win or lose, I see Taker at Hell in a Cell.

Quote :
I really don't think that Taker be the WHC for a couple of months, will have any lasting effect on Punk's momentum. There does seem to be some trepidation on the WWE's part to go full on with Punk, but I don't think that is his fault. They just don't seem comfortable in putting all new guys in the main event spots. They know that Taker vs. Punk will gain intrest and sell PPV's. I will sell better then say Punk vs. Matt Hardy for the WHC.

Once again, I feel that the fact that WWE hasn't been consistent in how strong the book Punk is going to ruin him. Of course, Taker vs. Punk will sell better, doesn't mean that Taker has to be the champion. I think more interest would be created if Punk makes Taker tap for the first time in his career then Taker goes for revenge in Hell in a Cell. Sounds like a better build to the Hell in a Cell match then, Taker makes Punk tap, wins the title, and Punk gets pissed and wants his rematch.

Quote :
What if someone caused Punk to lose the WHC? Say Matt Hardy runs in and then Punk loses, because of his distraction. That would take Punk to another feud for a time. Hardy could try and defend the honor Laughing of his brother and then, few months later, Punk gets his belt back. Punk goes on to defend the WHC at WM26. Taker goes on to continue his streak against someone else, and all is right with the main even on SD.

Quote :
The WWE website has removed John Morrison's scheduled Intercontinental title defense against Dolph Ziggler from the Breaking Point pay-per-view line-up.

Jim Ross wrote in his latest blog that the match has been moved to a time To Be Determined.

"It looks as if the pending John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler IC Title bout will take place after Sunday's PPV at some point TBD," Ross wrote. "I have high expectations for this rivalry and feel that these two men can have a heck of a series going forward."

It's been edited.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Quote :
New Championship Match Added to the WWE Breaking Point Card
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- Just added to the card at Breaking Point this Sunday United States Champion Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:00 pm

^Ok, *Updated*.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Quote :
As noted earlier, WWE nixed Dolph Ziggler's previously scheduled match with John Morrison at tomorrow night's Breaking Point pay-per-view. The reason given for the match's elimination from the card was finish related as officials couldn't come up with one. Instead, the match is currently penciled in for the Hell in the Cell pay-per-view in three weeks, but plans can always change.

Regarding WWE's decision to add Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz to tomorrow night's show, it was obviously a late decision due to the fact neither even appeared on this past week's episode of Raw.

Quote :
Spoiler:

It appears that the WWE agrees with you on this one Y2JX
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Spoiler:

I forgot to add the (WW)ECW Championship match...

*Card Updated*
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Taker has never tapped out ... Yet he is taking on Punk in a submission match. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:59 pm

I think that the ending will be controversial and Punk will retain.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Quote :
Reason Why Morrison/Ziggler was Pulled from WWE Breaking Point
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

Credit: F4WOnline.com

Regarding WWE's decision to replace John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler with Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz on the WWE Breaking Point card, F4WOnline.com reports that the decision was "finish related, in that they couldn't come up with one."

WWE views both Morrison and Ziggler as having legitimate breakout potential, and the company presumably wanted to further develop the rivalry so as to assure that when the match does take place on PPV (likely at Hell in a Cell), the finish does not greatly impact the loser's overness.

Clear evidence of how late the decision on adding Kingston vs. Miz was made is the fact that a possible match between the two was not even hinted on Monday's RAW.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Quote :
World Heavyweight Champion Cm Punk def Taker
John Cena def. Randy Orton ("I Quit" Match - New WWE Champion)
Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase def. D-Generation X (Submissions Count Anywhere Match)
ECW Champion Christian def. William Regal
Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show def. Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter
United States Champion Kofi Kingston def. The Miz
Kane def. The Great Khali (Singapore Cane Match)

Punk takes a shot at Jeff Hardy Laughing
I thought that this would have a controversial ending and it did. Punk's days WHC may be numbered, since HIAC is 3 weeks out.

I also figured that Cena would win, but I don't think that this will end Orton vs. Cena. The Champ gets a rematch and I think he will get it inside the HIAC.

DX 1 Legacy 1, I think that this will end in a HIAC as well.

Hopefully tonight was the end of Kahli vs. Kane because Kahli is brutal.

I wonder what make shift tag team Show and Jericho will beat next?

Miz is inching closer to having a US title run and THAT IS AWESOME!!! Brilitant play on his catch pharse Wink

I feel that we will see more of Christian vs. Regal after tonight.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:18 pm

I don't know, I think that Orton will get his rematch tomorrow and then, Batista might challenge Orton to Hell in a Cell

I can feel it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Breaking Point Thread/results   The Official Breaking Point Thread/results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Breaking Point Thread/results
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next