chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results

Go down 
+3
Concrete Jesus
stl311
Y2J X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Empty
PostSubject: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:45 pm

The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results 5evlt5

Bragging
Rights Card

The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results 2d1mo9e
Smackdown vs. Raw Bragging Rights Tag Meam Match
Unified Tag Team Champion Chris Jericho, R-Truth, Finlay, The Hart Dynasty, Kane, and Matt Hardy vs. DX, Unified Tag Team Champion Big Show, Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, and Kofi Kingston

The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results 2v2juxc
World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Undertaker (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Batista

The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results 14kjxmw
One Hour, Anything Goes, Iron Man WWE Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena

The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results 2qjde9s
Champion vs. Champion
Intercontinental Champion John Morrison vs. United States Champion The Miz

The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results 23rpc0j
Smackdown vs. Raw Diva Tag Match
Raw Divas (Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, and Divas Champion Melina) vs. Smackdown Divas (Womens Champion Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, and Natalya)

Last edited by Y2J X on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:14 am

I'm disappointed there isn't at least once ECW Match on the card.

Also I made an edit considering Melina is the Diva's champion and Michelle McCool is the Women's champion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:07 am

- The NEW Smackdown team for Bragging Rights this Sunday will consist of Chris Jericho, Kane, Matt Hardy, Finlay, R-Truth and The Hart Dynasty.

I can only assume that they took McIntyre and Escobar out because they didn't want 2 SD rookies in the main event. The Hart Dynasty has far more experince then those 2 guys though.
This changes things for me though because I was going to root for team SD because of the young guys. Now I will be hoping for DX to get the win. I like putting The Hart Dynasty in, but I am not excited about the other 3 changes.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:09 pm

The picture hasn't been updated so, I'm not going to update it today and do it tommorrow. I really don't understand why they took Dolph out and put R-Truth in. Matt Hardy and Finlay that's fine, Hart Dynasty is better than fine but, adding R-Truth doesn't make sense to me. Ziggler fit perfectly in the team if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:37 pm

I really don't follow WWE that much but looking at this I would pay money to see Miz and Morrison. That match will make the show...

Who the hell is Eric Escobar?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Escobar is a new guy, Y2JX on this one. Replacing Dolph is a bad move and now I think the Raw team will win quickly.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:05 pm

*Tag Match Updated*
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:12 pm

Where's the ECW title match? :S
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:27 pm

^There is no WWECW title match for Bragging Rights. I assume because the gimmick is Smackdown vs. Raw...
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:28 pm

LOL Wait? Is this replacing Survivor Series?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Black
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Ryan Black

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:16 pm

WWE just wants to show how dominant Raw is, instead of trying to get Smackdown or ECW something to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:56 pm

SD has won the Survivor Series match in the past, but this SD team is lacking the star power Raw has.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Affy wrote:
LOL Wait? Is this replacing Survivor Series?

Of course, not.

Personally, this card looks pretty damn good to me. The Bragging Rights tag match looks like a good match. Even if Smackdowns team doesn't have as much star power as Raws, Smackdowns team overall has more talented wrestlers. The fatal four way also looks great. Even if I don't like Mysterio. The hour man iron match probably wouldn't be too entertaining to me if I was watching it but, their will definitely be some great parts of it and I'm pretty damn positive this is the rivalry ender, so I'm happy on that note and that note alone. The Miz vs. Morrison could probably be the match of the night. Almost everyone has been waiting to see this since the draft. The divas match doesn't sound bad. Sure, Kelly Kelly and Michelle McCool aren't that great in the ring, but Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, and Melina (probably to a lesser extent then the other three mentioned) are actually great in the ring.

Last edited by Y2J X on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:28 pm

I agree, it is a good looking card. Miz vs. Morrison could steal the show and the Fatal Four Way could be awesome. The No DQ stip in the Iron Man Match makes it much more interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Quote :
John Cena def. WWE Champion Randy Orton (One Hour, Anything Goes WWE Iron Man Match)
Team SmackDown def. Team Raw
World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker def. CM Punk, Batista & Rey Mysterio (Fatal Four Way Match)
SmackDown Divas def. Raw Divas
United States Champion The Miz def. Intercontinental Champion John Morrison

And after the WHC match, Batista turned heel, blaming Rey for him not winning the title. I have been wanting Batista to turn for a while now and I feel this gives something fresh to the Batista charactor. I am excited to see what happens with Batista down the road, after his feud with Rey.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:30 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Quote :
John Cena def. WWE Champion Randy Orton (One Hour, Anything Goes WWE Iron Man Match)
Team SmackDown def. Team Raw
World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker def. CM Punk, Batista & Rey Mysterio (Fatal Four Way Match)
SmackDown Divas def. Raw Divas
United States Champion The Miz def. Intercontinental Champion John Morrison

And after the WHC match, Batista turned heel, blaming Rey for him not winning the title. I have been wanting Batista to turn for a while now and I feel this gives something fresh to the Batista charactor. I am excited to see what happens with Batista down the road, after his feud with Rey.

Was not Batista heel after Ric Flair retired? He blamed HBK then... It didn't do much for him... this might be diff tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:31 am

He was sort of a tweener guy and HBK also played heel in that feud a little bit when he faked a knee injury to win a match, against Batista. A full on heel turn will be good for SD and for his gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:11 am

Hmm, Bragging Rights was an okay PPV, IMO. I was really shocked to see SD win, I wasn't expecting that at all.

I also kinda wish Cena lost, because I think SD need him more than Raw. Plus, I always preferred him on Smackdown anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:47 am

It would have been good to see Cena on SD and that could lead to heel Batista vs. face Cena down the line. At least the Cena/Orton feud is over for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results   The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Bragging Rights Thread w/results
Page 1 of 1