chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Empty
PostSubject: Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)   Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:27 pm

-United States Champion Daniel Bryan beat Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Nexus (John Cena & David Otunga) beat Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre to win the titles

-Ted Dibiase (w/Maryse) beat Goldust (w/Aksana)

WWE Divas Championship: Layla beat Natalya to retain

World Heavyweight Championship Buried Alive Match: Kane beat The Undertaker to retain after interference from The Nexus

Team RAW vs Team Smackdown Elimination Match: Team Smackdown beat Team RAW. Edge & Rey Mysterio were the sole survivors

WWE Championship: Wade Barrett beat Randy Orton by DQ after John Cena interfered; Randy Orton retains the title.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)   Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:36 pm

This was a solid show, not great, but solid. I think it is a good idea for Nexus to have some gold and I think it is only a matter of time before they have all of the gold. WWE, Tag, and US Titles that is.

Maybe I am not very smart, but I did not even think about Nexus interfering in the Buried Alive Match. I am happy that Kane will be the WHC for a while longer. I would be happy to see him carry it into Mania, but WWE is not about 9 month title runs right now. It did break my little Taker mark heart to see The Deadman Buried Alive...Again.

the best match of the night was Dolph vs. Bryan. I would love to see them do that again and a full on feud would be fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)   Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Didn't see it but the show seemed pretty good. Not thrilled with John Cena & David Otunga winning the tag titles, as Otunga is the worst wrestler out of active Nexus (Slater, Barrett, Cena, Gabriel, & Otunga). I kind of like it because I still remember when Otunga and Cena had a shot at the tag titles all those months ago during season one of NXT.

I hate the fact that the Nexus cost Taker the match. It kind of ruins the rivalry when the end result was caused by a previously unimportant fourth man (Bearer being the third). This rivalry deserved a better finale, hopefully one can be delivered at Mania ... although I still prefer Cena vs. Taker for both belts.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)   Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Well, Nexus said on Raw that they had their reason's for helping Kane, but they are not saying. I am sure that the reason will eventually come to light. Matter of fact, Otunga threaten to revial the answer when Barrett made him ly down and lose the tag title, to Slatter and Gabriel. Y2JX, I thought you would be happy with the Buried Alive Match? Kane went over Taker, just as you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)   Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Well, Nexus said on Raw that they had their reason's for helping Kane, but they are not saying. I am sure that the reason will eventually come to light. Matter of fact, Otunga threaten to revial the answer when Barrett made him ly down and lose the tag title, to Slatter and Gabriel. Y2JX, I thought you would be happy with the Buried Alive Match? Kane went over Taker, just as you wanted.

I'm very happy Kane went over Taker, but it really pisses me off that he won because of Nexus. That feud was perfect and Nexus are one of the biggest reason I've stopped watching Raw (have this week recorded though), and it doesn't really fit. I doubt their reason is going to change that, considering how personally the rivalry between Kane and Taker is.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)   Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Given how the feud has gone between Kane and Taker and with the changes they had to do with the booking, I think the way Kane was justified since Taker doesn't lose any heat because of The Nexus' interference. It also gives the Nexus more credibility as a stable since they didn't limit their attacks on RAW superstars but also attacked a key Smackdown superstar.

Some might say that Kane is the loser in this situation but I don't think he is. I think he'll get even more heel heat because of that. Kane shouldn't need anybody to help him because he's as powerful as Taker is storyline-wise, but yet, he hired people (well, we can assume) to do his bidding. So, in my opinion, it's gonna give him even more heat.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)   Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:06 am

I can't wait to hear Kane uligize Taker, on SD Friday. I loved this feud from start to finish. Having Nexus get involved in the match did not hurt the feud at all, as far as I am concerned. Nexus "buried" one of the two biggest star in the entire history of the WWE. That gives them even more heat. After vanqishing Taker, I hope Kane doesn't go and drop the WHC at SS next month. I would love to see Kane carry the title to Mania.

My biggest problem with Bragging Rights is I think the Buried Alive Match should have been the final match on the card. That was basically a 13 year old feud being buried While Orton/Barrett is fairly new.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)   Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:26 am

That's probably because they didn't consider the Buried Alive Match the most important match of the night. Since The Nexus has been at the center as of late, they thought it should be the main event so they put it here.

However, The Nexus would've gotten more momentum on RAW the following night if they had ended the PPV with The Nexus helping Kane bury The Undertaker alive rather than Wade Barrett getting KOed by John Cena.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)   Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:49 am

Exactly and Taker vs. Kane has been the best feud going since it started. To me, The Nexus has been up, then down, then up again. I think Taker vs. Kane has been brilliant through out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)   Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results for WWE Bragging Rights (24/10/10)
Page 1 of 1