chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Bragging Rights news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE Bragging Rights news Empty
PostSubject: WWE Bragging Rights news   WWE Bragging Rights news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Quote :
New WWE Bragging Rings Pay-Per-View Logo Released
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

The venue hosting WWE's Bragging Rights pay-per-view, the Mellon Arena, has a logo up for the event on its website:

Bragging Rights has replaced Cyber Sunday this year, but advertisements have been promoting the event as still having the fan interaction element initiated by the Cyber Sunday events (originally Taboo Tuesday). It is interesting to note that, given the image blends the logos of both RAW and SmackDown together, that Bragging Rights may feature a host of SmackDown vs. RAW interpromotional matches.

This sounds like a cool idea to me. Survivor Series limits it to a couple of teams. A whole Raw vs. SD PPV would be fun and a great way to plug the video game.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bragging Rights news   WWE Bragging Rights news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:28 pm

And since the game is about to be released (I think it's released October 23rd, but I also read yesterday that it's been pushed back to November 6th), this is the perfect platform to do so as well.

As for the game itself, I'm super hyped and I can't wait to buy my copy.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bragging Rights news   WWE Bragging Rights news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Quote :
WWE Bragging Rights to be a Triple Threat Interactive PPV
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

- Local advertisements in the Pittsburgh area are claiming that the 10/25 Bragging Rights PPV will feature all Triple Threat matches featuring one Superstar from each brand. Fans will vote on the match stipulations and or what titles will be on the line.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bragging Rights news   WWE Bragging Rights news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:42 pm

I'm not necessarily all that enthusiastic about it but at least, it's gonna give a chance to some ECW guys that would otherwise not work a PPV to do so. It's been awhile since I've seen The Hurricane on PPV and I think it would be fun to see Paul Burchill or Sheamus on PPV.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bragging Rights news   WWE Bragging Rights news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:01 pm

I think that this is a better idea then having a bunch of gimmick themed PPV's. If they have all 3 brands in all of the matches, that would mean 6 or 8 ECW guys, but I don't see that happening. I don't think they have 8 PPV ready guys yet. Maybe 5, but not 8.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bragging Rights news   WWE Bragging Rights news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Those guys being Christian, William Regal, Shelton Benjamin, Tommy Dreamer and Goldust?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bragging Rights news   WWE Bragging Rights news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Maybe Shamus will be by the time that PPV gets here. It isn't til Oct 25. Hopefully not Golddust. I hope that they use at least one new guy. Zack Ryder became the new #1 contender this week, so maybe him by the time it gets here.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bragging Rights news   WWE Bragging Rights news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:53 am

Yeah, probably. Talk about a guy though who literally was going nowhere until the draft and his gimmick change ala "The Model" Rick Martel. And he's doing great by the way. I actually like it.

WOO WOO WOO, YOU KNOW IT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bragging Rights news   WWE Bragging Rights news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Bragging Rights news
Page 1 of 1