chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Bragging Rights Thread

Go down 
+4
Tiff
Concrete Jesus
EdgeHead
Y2J X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official Bragging Rights Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:56 pm

The Official Bragging Rights Thread 14934pc

Bragging Rights

The Official Bragging Rights Thread 23vgh95
WWE Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett with John Cena

The Official Bragging Rights Thread Zwez2s
World Heavyweight Championship
Buried Alive
Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker

The Official Bragging Rights Thread Fk8k81
Team Raw (Ezekiel Jackson, Santino Marella, R-Truth, John Morrison, Sheamus, CM Punk, & The Miz) vs. Team Smackdown (Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Edge, Alberto Del Rio, Tyler Reks, Kofi Kingston, & Big Show)

The Official Bragging Rights Thread 2h4l5he
Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler

The Official Bragging Rights Thread 2eatnv8
Divas Championship
Layla(c) vs. Natalya

Last edited by Y2J X on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Really curious to see how The Nexus will fit in the Bragging Rights match.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:03 am

I am too. I was hoping to see them make it Team Raw vs. Team SD vs. Team Nexus and that could still happen because Harris and Henning have a chance to join The Nexus next week. If they beat Cena and Orton, in a tag team match, they are in The Nexus and since Cena has to follow Barret's orders, Cena will have to cost his team the match somehow.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:58 am

Really looked forward to seeing Randy vs Wade. It should be a great match and I'm interested to see what role Cena will play in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:14 pm

*Card Updated*

World Heavyweight & Divas match added, and Tag match members added.

Seems like a good card, minus some members on the teams. Most notably, Tyler Reks ... why the hell is he taking part on team Smackdown?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:56 pm

I was thinking the same thing, but I would rather have him then Santino and I guess it is time to give Reks a shot and see if he has "it" or not. Rumor has it that Henry will fill the final Raw spot, so I actually like Team SD better at this point.

I was beggining for a Buried Alive match and I am going to get. I was wanting it to be at SS, but I will take it at Bragging Rights, this is goin to awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I was thinking the same thing, but I would rather have him then Santino and I guess it is time to give Reks a shot and see if he has "it" or not. Rumor has it that Henry will fill the final Raw spot, so I actually like Team SD better at this point.

I was beggining for a Buried Alive match and I am going to get. I was wanting it to be at SS, but I will take it at Bragging Rights, this is goin to awesome!!!!

Yeah, Santino was another guy I'd much rather not in that match, but at least Santino has been doing somethings prior to this point. Whereas this is the first time I've heard of Reks since his days on WWECW. I recall him being alright though.

Personally, I prefer Raw's team. Punk, Sheamus, Miz, Morrison, and Truth are great members. Henry and Santino aren't good, but those five members more than make up for it in my opinion. Smackdown has Edge, Kingston, and Swagger. Those three are good, but Show, Mysterio, Reks, and Alberto Del Rio ruin it for me.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 pm

WTF Tyler Reks is still with WWE? I thought he got released when he was in ECW.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:28 pm

I was him do a terrible heel promo and a dark match, at an SD tapping, in Jan. The only thing I liked about him that night was his finish and that was the only thing I liked about him on Fri. Basically, Kaval won that spot by lasting 5 mins with Show, but then he lost the spot to Reks, in what was basically a squash. I am not sure what the hell the point of all of that was. I was pretty happy that Kaval won the spot. But then I was confused on why Reks ultimately took the spot.

The more that I think about it, I like the Raw team better, too. I just hate Santino so much, he counts as 2 terrible team memebers. He beat Zack Ryder for that spot, but I would much rather see Ryder on team Raw.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:34 pm

*Card Updated*

Champion vs. Champion match added, and Ezekiel added to Team Raw.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Ziek is a random choice, but I still like him more then Henry.

This card looks awesome and I can't wait for this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 am

*Card Updated*

Natalya's opponent revealed, Layla. It kind of bugs me that Layla is defending, because I have this fear that Natalya will beat Layla, and since she isn't actually Divas champion, they're going to use it as an excuse to have Michelle keep it.

Anyways, overall a very solid card.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:52 am

Y2J X wrote:
*Card Updated*

Natalya's opponent revealed, Layla. It kind of bugs me that Layla is defending, because I have this fear that Natalya will beat Layla, and since she isn't actually Divas champion, they're going to use it as an excuse to have Michelle keep it.

Anyways, overall a very solid card.

I was thinking that too, but here is an alternative that I also thought of. Maybe this is the start of the end of LayCool. Layla lose the belt and they McCool blames her and complains that she never lost the title. Then comes in fighting, then Layla caused McCool to lose the rematch, then they split up.

I am lovin this card and I can't wait for Sunday. I am very happy that they made the 7-7 match an Elimination match. I think this is going to be a great PPV.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:26 am

This should be a great show. The card is one of the best I have seen in a long time especially the two main events.

I look forward to seeing Kane and Paul Bearer being buried alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:03 pm

My only complaint about this card is I wanted the Buried Alive Match to happen at SS. This Nov will mark Taker's 20th year in the WWE and I thought it would have been awesome to have this match on that card. It has been nearly 7 years since the last Buried Alive Match. The last one happened on Nov 16th, at SS, and there have only been 5 Buried Alive Matches in WWE history. I can't wait for this, it is going to be awesome. This is going to be an awesome weekend. I have Bragging Rights tomorrow night and UFC 121 tonight.
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Santino = clearly the best performer in the 7 on 7 match

Tyler Reks and Big Show = clearly cobra fodder.

looking forward to ziggler VS danielson, I think these two can put on a good match, and I'd like to see how the two of them match up.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Well... in terms of potential vs. product I was let down, though I still liked it overall.

Bry vs. Ziggler could have been better (and it was, much better on Raw) parts were a bit dull to me.
The tag title match just annoyed me.
Layla vs. Natalya was alright for a divas match.
Nexus getting involved in the Buried Alive match completely ruined it for me, I was also hoping for a more back and forth match as 'Taker dominated the majority of the match with Kane only getting a few brief flurries of offence.
I actually really enjoyed the brand elimination tag match, match of the night for me.
Wade vs. Orton was also quite good, I was quite liked how they made Cena get involved and yet making sure he kept his Face persona.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:35 pm

I was liking the elimination match until Show and Sheamus got counted out. What the fuck was the point of having Show as the Cpt if that is the way he was going out of the match.

I thought that Bryan vs. Ziggler started slow, but turned out awesome and that their match was even better on Raw. I am wondering what is going to happen with Punk and Bryan. You know what I am talking about if you saw Raw.

Lay-Cool can not lose the title soon enough. I don't mind there wrestling so much, I think they are actually pretty good in the ring, but this thing has gotten sooooooo fuckin annoying. I hope to hell Phoenix comes back soon.

I am not sure why Nexus got invovled in the Buried Alive Match, but I thought it was a great way to end that feud and I hope that Kane carries the WHC for a while.

After the way the WWE Championship match ended, I thought the Buried Alive Match should have been last on the card. The finish was a clever way for Cena to get over on Barrett, but it was a bit anti-climactic for me.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:15 pm

When they went back to the tombstone I had a weird feeling 'Taker's hand would burst through the dirt...

Though that'd be a bit weird on a live WWE programme.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Happened before. It happened after Mankind buried him the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Bragging Rights Thread   The Official Bragging Rights Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Bragging Rights Thread
Page 1 of 1