chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWittyTwit
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Male Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2007-10-01

What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights??? Empty
PostSubject: What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights???   What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:46 am

This Sunday at Bragging Rights, the WWE is featuring a 14-man tag team match to determine which brand is "superior." I am curious to know what everyone thinks of this match. Here's a few observations I have:

Raw's entire team is composed of former-champions. Mark Henry and Jack Swagger are former ECW champions, Kofi Kingston is a former US Champion, Cody Rhodes a former tag team champion, and HHH, HBK, and Big Show are all former world champions.

Smackdown's team... only has two. Kane and Chris Jericho are former world champions, and the other five have *nothing*, unless you want to consider Dolph Ziggler's run in the Spirit Squad as a tag team champion. Shad & JTG have not won either set of tag team titles, and both Drew McIntyre (despite being heavily pushed) and Eric Escobar are recent calls up to the Smackdown roster.

Are they really planning on catapulting these guys all to a high level in one night, or are we witnessing the burial of 5 bright, young superstars for HHH and HBK to shine at the top of Raw? Does the Heavyweight Title really need to be a fatal four way match?

The only reason I can think of for Escobar's placement in the match is an attack and replacement from Edge, and it feels too early for that.

What do the rest of you think? What is the WWE up to with this one?
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights???   What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:13 am

What is WWE doing with bragging rights?

Fucking it up.

Cena vs Orton again in a match that is suppose to end feuds.

Where have I seen that before?

Oh wait...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights???   What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:31 am

HHH + HBK teaming with Rhodes? Methinks some bad blood might cost team Raw the match, plus HHH + HBK are apparently quite high on McIntyre so I don't think they'll want to have him buried so early on.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights???   What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:02 pm

The SD team seems to be getting along far better. Unless something goes down on SD, I expect the young guys of SD to get the win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights???   What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is WWE doing with Bragging Rights???
Page 1 of 1