chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Empty
PostSubject: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Quote :
"It was time for me to come back home. I was ready to excel, I felt that I had grown up, matured and am a grown man now, I was the truth. I was ready to take my craft to a higher level. I weighed my options over there, I was accepted back home and I am here to stomp with the big dogs and I am loving it, I am like a kid in a candy shop," R-Truth told SLAM!. "It is different coming back. When I was K-Kwik I was a younger guy, and had no idea of the things I had to do until now in part of knowing the business and being part of it. That includes ring work, locker room work, being on the road, in the public's eye, just knowing the business. I have learned a lot and love the opportunities being back at WWE. I am looking at things in a whole different perspective in being a grown man now."
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 pm

That's maybe because I'm tired but I still don't know why he came back to WWE.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:50 pm

That...and he needed money to feed himself.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Because the WWE is the premiere place for pro wrestlers. He said this by saying "stomp with the big dogs."
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Because the WWE is the premiere place for pro wrestlers. He said this by saying "stomp with the big dogs."
But "Vince McMahon your ratings suck" and "John Cena smells like doo doo". Why would he come back? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:22 pm

The ratings are OK, Raw is still the most watched show on cable and SD is the most watched show on MyNetwork. MyNetwork has virtually nothing else.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 pm

They actually have nothing else. Smackdown is the only original program they have on the channel. The rest is basically reruns of syndicated TV shows.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:57 pm

That gives SD a huge edge in being the number 1 show and even if ratings turn bad for SD, it will still be the most watched show.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:05 pm

Yeah, but what's good being the #1 show on a network that can barely survive? Honestly, I don't know how long they can have SD being shown on MyNetwork TV because it's probably a matter of time before they pull the plug on the network.

I'm wonderin' if USA would be willing to open a time slot to WWE for Smackdown on Friday nights. I think that Smackdown could have similar ratings to RAW if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Well, USA feature a couple of their highly rated orginal shows on Friday nights. Right now it is Pyhsce and Monk and in Oct. they will be having a new show in Monks time slot. Maybe NBC could find them a place on another network, USA would move some stuff around, or they could go back to The CW. Maybe they would change their minds, since they don't get good ratings on their teeny shows. Gossip Girls was not even in the top 100 last year. Maybe NBC would put it on Friday night, on the broadcast TV network. I know that Mynetwork was in trouble, but SD should be on their for at least this TV season.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:24 am

I never even knew R Truth was in WWE before.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 am

It was sometime in the year 2000. He and Road Dogg were a tag team rap gimmick. He was called KQwik, but it didn't last long or do well.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Was it K-Qwik or K-Kwik? Cuz I always remembered him for KKK...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Either way, it did not last long and it was dumb. I still remember their entrance theme though. Gettin Rowdy.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:37 am

It was K-Kwik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE   R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R Truth reveals why he came back to the WWE
Page 1 of 1