chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another MMA Fighter Interested in WWE, Truth News, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Another MMA Fighter Interested in WWE, Truth News, More Empty
PostSubject: Another MMA Fighter Interested in WWE, Truth News, More   Another MMA Fighter Interested in WWE, Truth News, More Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am

- R-Truth is going back to his old theme song because officials realized that the new one wasn't getting over with the fans.

- Diamond Dallas Page noted on Twitter that he and a friend are starting a new business called My Picky Eaters that will sell gluten/wheat/dairy-free items.

- MMA star Shonie Carter is the latest fighter to show interest in joining WWE. Carter told MMAFighting.com:

"I want to go to the WWE. I've talked to CM Punk about it. He works out at my gym. ...I'm coming to acknowledge the mid-life crisis that a lot of guys go through where they get a Corvette and a hot blonde girlfriend with big boobs. I've just decided to do the WWE."
Back to top Go down
Manu Soldier
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Manu Soldier

Male Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Another MMA Fighter Interested in WWE, Truth News, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another MMA Fighter Interested in WWE, Truth News, More   Another MMA Fighter Interested in WWE, Truth News, More Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:24 pm

MMA star coming to WWE....lol, this shall be good
Back to top Go down
http://combatartswrestling.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Another MMA Fighter Interested in WWE, Truth News, More
Page 1 of 1