chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R-Truth and Morrison

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

R-Truth and Morrison Empty
PostSubject: R-Truth and Morrison   R-Truth and Morrison Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 am

So they say they're just to help Morrison become a heel. Thats what i heard. But i actually like this pairing. What do you think All I have to say is WHAT's UP?
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth and Morrison   R-Truth and Morrison Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:49 am

Morrison break dancing isn't something I can complain about. Should be a good short term team, don't expect it to last long. Sort of like the MVP and Mark Henry alliance maybe. But they do seem to gel together decently, so can't complain but I'm sure Morrison will break out on his own again soon enough. Not counting on a heel turn at all though.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth and Morrison   R-Truth and Morrison Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:51 am

I've never been a big fan of R-Truth's, the guy just annoys me with the What's Up thing.. so I'm not too pumped about this team. I don't see it going anywhere after WM though, so not too fussed that they're together if it's short term.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth and Morrison   R-Truth and Morrison Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:13 pm

its not a bad team but i cant see it lasting ^ i agree r truth is annoying
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth and Morrison   R-Truth and Morrison Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 pm

ya R-truth is annoying but so was John Cena when he use to try to ryme. now he's the face of the WWE sorry batista and Jericho fans. They do kind of gel well together and i say teams like Morrison and Miz wouldn't last but they did while good teams like MNM got broken it up. I don't thnk this is short term unless its to turn morrison heel, they seem to want to have Morrison in tag teams. He reminds me of Rick the Model Martal. He use to be in a few tag teams as well.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth and Morrison   R-Truth and Morrison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R-Truth and Morrison
Page 1 of 1